Just Move

-Chloe-

It's been almost one week since the "almost kiss" thing. Felix and I have hung out and stuff but I really want to know why we didn't kiss. Luckily it's not awkward for us.

Right now I'm headed to class and I'm pretty excited for it! Felix said he has big news for us and we're gonna like it.

"Good morning!" Felix says as I walked in the room. "Mornin!" I say. "Ready for the news?" He asked. "Well duh!" I laughed. Felix smiled. Ugh his smile is perfect! "I can't wait to tell you!" He says. "Tell me now then!" I demanded. "I can't you'll just have to wait for everyone to get in here." He put me in a headlock and ruffled my hair. I giggled pushing him off. "That was so rude!" I laughed fixing my hair. "Awe you look so cute with messy hair." I blushed and smiled at him.

"Hey everyone! Y'all ready for the big news?" Felix asked. "Yes!" Everyone chorused. "We are getting entered in a competition! The competition is for us to be put on this tour called Just Move. All we have to do is make up a good dance, put a good song with it, video it right, and then we can win." He says. "That sounds easy!" I say. A girl in the class raised her hand. "Is it just us or all the other advanced students also?" She asks. "It's just us." He says. Darn I was hoping Jade would be able to dance with us! It'd be really awesome if Jade and Payton could dance with us! "Anyways lets get started on a dance!" Felix says. Everyone jumped up and we got started.

"Okay all we're gonna do this morning is get worked out and then in our last class we'll get started. Throughout that time until our last class I'll find a song!" Felix says. He seems pretty excited about this. I know I am. Getting to tour and do what I love sounds amazing!

"Okay class is over! See y'all later." I grabbed my stuff and started to leave. "Chloe wait up!" Felix yelled running towards me. "Come to my room for lunch?" He asks. "You got American foods?" I asked laughing. "I've got something good that I made." He says. "Okay I'll see you then." I say walking towards the door but once again I was pulled back by Felix. He hugged me tightly then let go. "You didn't think you were getting away without a hug, did u?" I smiled and walked out.

I went through my classes and it was finally lunch. I went down to the lunch room and told Jade and Payton I wouldn't be there for lunch with them.

After I went to the lunch room I quickly left and went up to Felix's room. "Hello!" I say walking through the door. "Hey babe!" He says jumping on me and hugging me. Babe huh? Sounds good!  "Babe?" I questioned. "Yeah why not." He says. "Well what's for lunch?" I ask. "Okay I've got chips and salsa, and Burritos over here!" Felix says. "Sounds good!" I say grabbing a plate and all the stuff I wanted.

Felix and I sat down at the table. "Okay so I invited you over to help me pick a song." Felix says. "Okay. I've got an idea how about the song Pull Up by Jason Derulo?" I questioned. "Hmm maybe. I'd have to see a dance to it first." Felix says. "I've got one!" I say. "Then let's see it at practice later!" Felix says.

"Okay well I've got to leave. I'll see you later." I say standing up. "Okay!" Felix says standing up with me. He walked me towards the door. "I bet your dance is gonna be good." He says. "You know it is." I laughed. Felix laughed a little also. Oh I really do like him. I went to open the door but Felix pulled me into another hug. Okay I've got to tell him! I pulled away from the hug. "Uhh Felix." I said nervously. "Yes?" He looked a little worried. "I need to tell you something." I say. "What is it?" He asks. "I uh I l-like you." I stuttered. "I like you too!" Felix says. "The same way I like you? The dating kind of like?" I ask. "Yes! I have since the first few days I knew you!" He says. "I've liked you since then too!" I say. "Well then we'll have to make that date a little sooner!" Felix says winking at me. "Yeah. Anyways I gotta go. See ya!" I say leaving. That worked out better than I thought it would!