Thugs Keeper

I walked home from an exhausting day of school.

The local junkies were out trying to get their next fix.

I shook my head, how could someone give up their clean life style. To world of chaos, and bad living conditions.

I thought about the woman who was suppose to be raising me. A silent tear slipped from my once glowing eyes.

I finally made it to my apartment on the low end of Chicago.

Even more tears clouded my vision , as I noticed the red EVICTION notice on my door.

My name is Au'bree Hernandez , I'm Hispanic and black , I have long silky hair that flows down my back. I'm 17 years old and I attend Corliss high school as a senior.

I'm top of my class , and I guess you can say I'm a little nerd.

Boys are always showing interest , and girls are always jealous. I never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone for that matter, and yes I'm still a virgin.

A lot of people think otherwise when they see my thin waist and ghetto booty. But I knew my worth and kept my legs closed.

My daddy taught me self love, and he loved me. So that's all I needed to know to keep carrying on with my broken life.

Robert Hernandez was my life and I was his, he died serving our country over seas when I just was 13 years old.

After that happened my life took a turn for the worst, different man every night came in and out for my mom, she got strung out on drugs and her hole was not as tight as my daddy had left it.

She left one day? and never came back. She owed money to numerous men , and they came back for it.

One of them thought he was going to take me as the money owed, I stapled his balls to his thigh and took his money.

I now live alone with the money my mother left, which is coming to an end, now with a eviction notice, I'm wondering, what the fuck Im going to do.

Zays POV

I watched Au'bree, walk in her house. Ahhh eviction notice.

"Aye man that's her?" My nigga asked me.

"Yep gear up, my daddy said she can put up a fight." I replied.

"Man you sure you want to take her out ? I mean that ass though." This nigga asked in a daze.

I cocked my gun and lined it up with his temple.

"Yea boy she disrespected, and laid her hands on pops balls without his permission." I responded.

"You know how much pain his ass went through, when he had to get them damn staples took out. What you mean am I sure?" I spat.

"A-aa-aight man I'm sorry put the gun down." This grown ass man said stuttering hella hard.

I lowered the gun. "Aight lets go what apartment number again?" He asked.

"2b lets go." I told them.

Before we could, we saw our prey walking around the back to take her trash out.

"Aye yo this our chance." I said.

Au'brees POV

I felt something off , and I quickly spun around, to find three niggas surrounding me.

I had to think back to all the shit I could've did recently to put me in this predicament.

Nobody spoke at first , only one of these three niggas was looking in my eyes with a deadly stare, and I matched it.

While the other two were staring hungrily at my body , which made me drop my gaze from the one that looks to be the leader, and shift uncomfortably.

I discreetly looked around my surroundings, and saw that I was surrounding by these bobble head ass niggas, and a tall ass gate.

I mentally cursed. I can't climb for shit, and if I tried then I'm sure to get caught or worse shot.

I weighed my options , and noticed I didn't bring my heat, damn I been slacking lately.

I put a dumb plan into action, and prayed I made it out alive.