Chapter 36 Fireworks

Chapter 36 ( I know it’s a short chapter but I think you’ll like it =)  ) sequel is names No Lies Just Love it is on my profie.

        ~New years at night~

(Ash POV)

So far every things been going great, its finally New Years and we were in the middle of time square me and Gabriel lost everyone somewhere in the crowd, but I was fine with that I wanted to be alone with Gabriel anyways. Yesterday I took her out Ice skating which she was amazing at turns out she used to be a skaters when she was younger and she still has it in her too. I looked down at her I had her bundled up because it was freezing out here, she tried to look cute tonight but,I told her to change into something warmer at first she just had on a little leather jacket a cute shirt and skinny jeans with some flats, I had to intervene she would have be a ice cube if I hadn’t made her change her clothes, now she was in dark blue skinny jeans with her black UGG boots and her The North Face Jacket under her Jacke,t I had made her put on one of my thermal shirts under the shirt she was wearing, she also had on a cute little black knitted hat and black gloves with a scarf on, her cheeks were a little pink from the cold I wrapped my arms around her.

“Cold” I asked seeing my breath come out it white smoke.
“Only a little” She said I nodded putting her in front of me I opened my jacket and told her to get in she listened and got closer to she put her head in my chest as I wrapped my arms around her to keep her warm, I myself had on two thermal shirts and a sweater I also had on the thermal pants underneath my jeans paired with my black polo boots I had on my scarf , black beanie and my gloves, over all I was pretty warm to the point where I think I was sweating. The count down was going to start soon it was already 11:59 and the clock was on 30 seconds.
“Gabs the countdown about to start” I said she looked up at me and nodded looking at the clock it was on 20 seconds now.

“Lee” She said quietly making me look down at her I smiled at her.
“Yes” I asked people were starting to count down now 20 19 18 17

“I think," she took a deep breath "i think, I figured it out now,” She said looking up at me blushing I smirked feeling my heart beat faster 16 15 14 13

“You mean you like me now” I asked hoping she say yes, her cheeks turned redder now 12 11 10 9

“Yes I like you, like, like you now” She said shyly my grin widened as I stared at her I finally get to have her now. 8 7 6 5
“Then Gabriel will you be my girlfriend” I asked wanted her to yes she looked at me, I waited 4 3

“Yes, I'd love to be you’re girlfriend” She said 2 1, I lifted her up and kissed passionately and tenderly pouring everything I had into it just as the fireworks went off around us she wrapped her arms around my neck as I continued to kiss her hearing everyone shout Happy New Years. I finally can hold her in my arms and tell her I love her without having to fear that she will end it, I finally have my heart.  I ended the kiss pulling back grinning at her she was smiling shyly at me, I sat her down and held her hand as we watched the fireworks.

(Gabriel POV)

I finally told her and I felt good getting it off my chest I really did like Ash it was heart warming when we  kissed as the fireworks went off it was amazing, I had that tingling electric spark I had when we first kissed. All of the kisses we had so far were nothing compared to the one we just shared it felt as if she poured her heart out to me as I did in that single kiss. I watch the fireworks go off I think I’ll always remember this day I really wanted to cry right now but I held it in as Ash smiled at me lovingly.

“Oh I forgot to give you this” She said digging in her pocket she took my arm and pulled up my sleeve where the charm bracelet was an attached two more charms to it, I looked at it one said was Hello Kitty holding a sign that said Las Vegas and the other one was red apple that had the words New York I smiled at it before kissing her grinning she was giving me memories of places I never thought I would go.

“Thanks Lee” I said she nodded kissing my forehead before we went back to watching the fireworks.

We stayed until the fireworks were over, I think Ash was grinning the whole time we were watching the fireworks, while I stayed under her arms smiling at all the feelings that were so new and raw to me, I embraced every single one to with an open heart and mind.

Part 2 is No Lies Just Love it will be on my profile

Watty awards is up at the top of the page in between clubs and Mobile please vote for me im in the teen fiction under undiscovered gems..... 

 SO THIS IS MY WATTY AWARD ENTRY PLEASE VOTE ON ALL OF THE CHAPTER IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME IF I MADE TO ROUND 2 ALSO DON’T FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK….. I MISSED TWO DAYS OF COLLEGE TO FINISH THIS SO VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE AND COMMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT EVERYTHING COUNTS i have over 200 fans so it would be nice to get over 200 votes on each chapter. THANKS EVERYONE WHO STAYED THROUGHOUT PART 1

Part 2 will be coming soon named