Chapter 29

(Ash POV)

It took me forever to go to sleep last night and it didn’t help that she was running her hands over my stomach till she went to sleep but even then I still couldn’t go to sleep I was frustrated. I just realized it last night and it’s killing me now every time Gabriel walks past me and this morning didn’t help either when I woke with her on top of me I don’t know how she got on top of me but she was I could feel her chest rub against mines I was never going to not wear a bra around her again.

“Ash you look tired we don’t have to go if you don’t want to” Gabriel said from beside me I shook my head I had asked her if she wanted to go on another date with me today.
“We are almost there and I told you we would come back up here again Aly and the others will be at my house by 6 or 7 o-clock so we’ll have some time to our selves before they come” I said we were heading to the beach right now before it got to cold to go so this is the probably the last time we’ll come down here until it was warm enough again. I pulled up at the Beach on the other side so we didn’t have to walk far we both got out the car while I grabbed my picnic basket out of the back seat. I had everything I needed for today even though I couldn’t cook that much.

I walked up a different path this time I took hold of Gabriel’s hand as I did making sure she won’t trip or fall over anything we finally reached the boulder I let Gabriel go first before I went behind her I slipped the basket through the entrance before I myself went through. Gabriel wonder over to the other direction I shook my head and let her explore back here it wasn’t that big but it wasn’t small either there were two paths to get up here the path that she was going was completely block by rocks and tree’s. While she wondered around I set everything up. I pulled out the blanket and spread it on the ground. I took out the glass cups and placed them on either side before I went back in the basket and took out the containers of food and two plates along with the drink that I had put in ice I was going to do candles but that would be stupid because its still a little sunny out even though the sun was about to go down but I do have them in the basket just in case.

“Gabs come on” I said getting up walking over in the direction she went I saw her squatting down looking at the plants.

“Come on Gabs” She looked at me grinning before she stood up and grabbed my hand.

“I saw a cute little bunny” She said I shook my head

“I hope you didn’t touch it” I said she rolled her eyes

“Of course I didn’t touch it I’m not stupid” She said I laughed as we reached the cliff again she smiled down at the little picnic.

“Ash it’s cute and romantic” She said turning to me I grinned and pulled her over by it I sat down and she sat down next to me.

“So what’s on the menu” She asked grinning at me I laughed and opened the containers she started laughing at me.

“I tried Gabs” I said sheepishly she shook her head.

“It’s fine I like the shape of them” She said I served her, a ham and cheese sandwich that I cut into a dolphin and dog shape Sarah was teasing me all morning when I had made these for her.

I started chewing my sandwich as she smiled at me.

(Gabriel POV)

This was so romantic I like everything about it was nice quiet and secluded I never been on a dates that were romantic like this we usually just go to dinner and hang out. With Ash she makes everything intimate and close I loved that about her.