Chapter 24 The date

Chapter 24

VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENT

outfits on the side 

50 or more votes

(Gabriel POV)

Its Friday and today I have a date with Ash yes I am a little nervous but I don’t know why I keep telling myself that it’s going to be like how we usually hang out, I still haven’t asked her where we are going or what I should wear because I don’t want to be to dressy or underdressed ugh this is to much thinking.

 The class was getting pretty boring I had no clue what the teacher was talking about he had this boring monotone dry voice I sighed, I looked over at Ash who was sleeping as usual, I always wonder how she passes her class because when she isn’t sleeping she usually bugging me or in her own little world. I nudged her slightly she groaned.

“Yes Gabby” She said opening one eye at me

“Get up I’m bored” I whined to her she sighed and closed her eyes again going back to sleep.

“Ash please” I said quietly she opened her eyes at me

“So the only reason you’re waking me up is because you’re bored” She said I nodded and she rolled her eyes.

“If you haven’t noticed we are in class how can I possibly entertain you” She asked

“I don’t know, you’re supposed to know,” I mumbled pouting at her

“Well then I can think of a few things” She said smirking sitting up she moved her hands under the table and rested it on my thigh leg underneath my skirt I blushed and moved her hands away.

“Go back to sleep” I mumbled she chuckled

“That’s what I thought wake me up when class is finished,” She said going back to her original position before she closed her eyes. The day after the incident in her room I couldn’t stop think about I couldn’t even look at her with out my face turning red she found it funny but I didn’t. To make matters worse that night when I went home I had a dream about it, I was turning into a pervert, I don’t want to be a pervert, so I have come to a conclusion in order for me not to be a pervert I have to stop the intensities of our little make out sessions I don’t know how I’m going to do that but I will try. The bell rung taking me out my thought I shoved Ash who fell out her chair. I looked at her sprawled out on the floor holding her head mumbling something and glaring at me I laughed nervously before I stood up and held out my hand she swiped my hand away and stood up on her own grabbing her bags.

“Sorry Ash I didn’t think you would fall” I said she frowned at me

“That tends to happen when you shove someone, ” She said as we walked out the, I rolled my eyes at her and took hold of her hand she looked at with her eyebrows raised.

“What” I asked cheesing at her she gave me a soft smile.

“Nothing” she said giving my hand a light squeeze I smiled as we walked down the hallway hand to hand.

“Hey Ash where are we going tonight” I asked when we stop in front of my class.

“It’s a surprise” She said she leaned down and kissed me on my cheek before she walked off I frowned a surprise how am I supposed to know what to wear if it’s a surprise.

(Ash POV)

I yawned as I walked down the hallway not paying attention as I bump into someone whoever it was fell to the ground I groaned internally I keep bumping into people. I looked down it was a small pale girl with long brown curly hair and big light brown doe eyes she looked like a porcelain doll to me she looked so cute I wanted to pinch her cheeks.