Chapter 17

Chapter 17

 VOTE COMMENT FAN OR LIKE 

Do you think you can get 40 vote or beat the last chapter???????

(Ash POV)

So its been two weeks since the incident with Tyler I don’t talk to him and he doesn’t talk to me even though he apologized, but I do keep my eye on him when he’s around Gabriel, like right now we are at lunch I’m sitting in between Tyler and Gabriel just so he won’t touch her I cant really stop them from speaking but you get my drift. Gabriel been looking down this past week something about no one asking her to the Halloween dance which is in like 2 weeks, I feel bad because I told most of the guys here to stay away from her I know  that most of them were going to ask her just to sleep with her or claim something happened that wasn’t true and i was not going to let her go through the same thing twice plus I planned on taking her myself anyways, I know I shouldn’t have done that but she won’t find out unless someone tells her but most people around here follow what I tell them. This week is also the week I have to escort Rachel to her father’s business gathering I still don’t think she should do it in front of every one but its her choice speaking of her here she comes right now.

“Ash can I speak to you” She asked I nodded Gabriel looked at me and scrunched up her face I smirked at her and tapped her on her nose.

“Stop it I’ll be back” I told her she rolled her eyes and nodded I stood up and followed Rachel out the door and in an empty room.

“Are you still coming Saturday,” She asked

“Of course I wouldn’t ditch you,” I said sitting on top of a desk

“ Ok well here is time and information make sure you have a tux” she said handing me a paper I nodded and groaned

“What’s wrong you don’t want to go do you,” She said quickly I shook my head

“No its not that it’s just that I hate wearing tux’s they aren’t comfortable”

“Oh I thought you were going to ditch me,” she sighed in relief I laughed

“I told you I wouldn’t ditch you,” I said standing up walking to the door with her beside me.

“OK then I guess that’s it then” she said as we walked in the cafeteria

“Wait what time do you want me to pick you up” I asked

“Well it starts at 7 so 6:30 should give us enough time to get there” She said I nodded 6:30 it is then.

“Alright 6:30 Saturday in tux and ready oh can I do a all black tux” I said she nodded and laughed I like the color black on me.

“Yea that should be fine last time I checked it was black or white and Thanks Ash I really appreciate it” she gave me a brief hug ad went back to her table while I went back to mines. I sat down in my original spot Alex was looking at me smirking.

“What did she want,” He asked I shrugged it isn’t my place to tell them.

“Nothing that concerns you” I said not paying attention to him as he pouted

“That was fast,” Gabriel said looking at me up and down I smirked at her

“We didn’t do anything but talk,” I told her she raised her eyebrow at me like she didn’t believe me I sighed.

“I’m serious you can ask her if you want all we did was talk” I said she nodded

“What did you guys talk about” Alex said putting air quotes around talk I glared at him.