Chapter 13

Vote comment fan

Tell me what you think....

do you think its possible to get a vote for every read????  

Anyway 25votes I will update by Tuesday if not nxt Sunday or Saturday  

Chapter 13

It was finally six o'clock and time for us to go to the game, I had fun hanging out with everyone at Ash's house, well the guys including Ash mostly stayed in the living room playing call of duty black ops and some other fighting game that they wouldn't let us touch or interfere with, they were really wrapped up in the game, so that gave us some girl time as Jenna stated we didn't really talk about much because we would lose our train of thoughts as the guys would scream and yell at the game. I don't see what is so interesting about the game but they all seem to love it a little too much if you ask me. Me and the girls were waiting by the door for them to finish up the game so we could leave I think we're going to be late, which wouldn't make sense because Sean and Ash have to play in the game tonight. I sighed and headed to the living room where they were still immersed in the game they all had head phone on speaking into them I guess they were playing online.

"Guys come on the games going to start with out you and Ash and Sean you need to get up to did you forget your in the game too" I told them they didn't move Ash waved her hand at me before getting back into the game. Ok then I guess I'll unplug it I went in front of the T.V. hearing them groan for me to move out the way. I turned to them.

"Get up Ash and Sean you have a game to play so save the damn game and lets go"

I told them they narrowed their eyes at me.

"Gabriel can you please move" Matt asked trying to see around my body I shook my head.

"No" I turned and pressed a button that was lighting up when I pressed it the screen went black I grinned triumphantly before turning around with a smug expression.

"Gabby really" Ash said standing up as I nodded

"Yea you have a game that you need to play captain" I told she looked at her watch and her eyes widened.

"Shit Sean come on we have to go" she pulled off the headphone and threw them on the couch along with her controller. She put her shoes back on before grabbing her keys off the table.