Chapter 12

~Andy's POV~

I woke up around 10 this morning with a handsome man snuggling up against my chest. I brushed the hair out of his eyes and kissed his head.

Oh God I really have to pee, but I don't want to wake up Ashley.

I slowly moved my body from under his head and replaced myself with a few pillows. It'll probably wake him up, but it's better than nothing.

As I did my business, I noticed the scars on my wrist. I pulled my sleeve up and almost burst into tears.

No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! I thought it was just a bad dream I had last night! Fuck! I've done it again. What'll Ashley think?! Will he leave me because I cut myself?! Will I get addicted to it once again?!
I had to get out of that bathroom before I went insane. I quietly walked to my room. I took my sweatshirt and shirt off as I rummaged around for a sleeved shirt. I finally found it, my Motionless In White long sleeved shirt.

When I was done changing my shirt and pants (they were red and black skinny jeans) I headed out to the living room to check on Ash. He was still asleep, and it was nearing 11.

I'll let him sleep, he could use it after what happened yesterday.

As I got closer to him, I started getting these visions. They weren't bad visions, but lustful visions. I sat down next to Ashley when I realized I could see what he was dreaming. He was dreaming about us having sex; the frisky little dog. He was enjoying it too, in the dream and in reality. I could hear little moans and whimpers escape from his beautiful lips; I even saw a tent in his pants. This was actually turning me on quite a bit.

I leaned over his face so our lips were only inches apart, and lightly pressed them together; my hands resting on both sides of his face. In just a matter of seconds, his little eyes started to flutter open and he kissed me back.

"Well good morning to you too." Ashley said with a little blush in his cheeks.

"Morning." I replied as I kissed him one more time. The tent was still in his pants, and I think it may have gotten bigger. Ashley saw his erection and tried to hide it with the blanket. Reading his thoughts was so cute and funny; he was worried that he made this moment awkward and if he made me uncomfortable.

"No way in Hell will there be a way you make me feel uncomfortable." I said to him as I stared into his eyes. His cheeks getting more red as my face neared his. I placed my hand on the side of his face and kissed his tenderly moist lips.

My bony hands traveled down his hot, bare, muscular stomach and when I reached my destination, I rubbed him gently. Small moans escaped from his sweet lips, making me want him even more.

"Come here mut." I said as I picked him up from the couch. His legs wrapped around my waist and I could feel his erection rubbing against my crotch. I carried him down to the bedroom, feeling myself getting harder with each step. I placed him on the bed and climbed on top of him, kissing his neck right away. Hot moans escaped from his mouth as I sucked on his neck leaving hickeys. His hips bucked against mine every time my lips connected to his neck.

Fuck you dirty mut! I want you so bad.