Chapter 5

~Ashley's POV~

I woke up on my bed.

Was it all just a dream?

I sat up in bed trying to replay everything that I think happened.

"Take it easy dude." I felt a hand on my shoulder; Jake's hand. The last thing I wanted was him to be here right now.

"What happened?" I asked, my head pounding like a drum.

"You passed out; Vic told me you were having some kind of panic attack or something."

Damnit! So it wasn't a dream.

"What were you panicking about?" Jake asked. I guess I'll have to tell him sooner or later.

"When I was getting food from the market today, I met someone."

"So?"

"A-And it was a guy." There was a pause.

"So; you're gay?"

"Yup." I signed. Then silence came back and it lasted a while. I was so nervous on what Jake was thinking.

"Okay; what did you think I was gonna be mad at you? I'm perfectly okay with it Ash."

Well that's one less person to worry about.

"C'mon, we're all going on a little walk through the woods and the guys want you to come along to clear your head." I got up slowly and put on a red flannel, black skinny jeans, and my black boots. I didn't bother buttoning my shirt and left my upper body bear.

I met up with the guys outside and we started walking down a trail, that was a good distance away from our cabin so no one would intrude. The sweet smell of pine and sap filled my nostrils as we continued down the trail. The sun was bright and warm and specks of it landed on my bear chest. What a beautiful day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Andy's POV~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on my bed still trying to get that guy out of my head.

Why am I so attracted to him?! Was it because he was different from everyone else? Was it his attractive looks? I need to get out of the house and clear my head.

I walked out if my room, ran down the stairs, and headed for the door.

"Hey, where you going?" I turned around and saw Sammi standing in the kitchen. The afternoon sun hitting her pale skin making her black Gothic dress ever blacker. Her light blond hair seemed white and her blood red lipstick looked like it was made by actual blood.