Chapter 4

~Andy's POV~

I rushed back home, not worrying about what was going on around me. When I got back home, I put the basket of food on the table and ran upstairs to my room. I paced my room, my mind mixed with emotions. My mind kept replaying the moment Ashley smiled at me as he held my hand.

Do I like him?!

Was all I could think of.

No, no you love Juliet. That's why you asked her out today. You have a girlfriend now Andy!

There was a knock on the door.

"Andy, it's Jinxx. You ok?"

I can't let anyone see me like this.

"I'm fine."

"Andy I know you're lying. Just let me in and we can talk about it." I took a deep breath and opened the door. Jinxx walked in and stood in the middle of the room as I closed the door.

"What's wrong Andy?" I calmed myself and tried to replay the whole day so far.

"I, think I like someone."

"Andy, I know you like Juliet. It's time you start acting like a man and just ask her out already." Jinxx must've not gotten the news yet.

"It's not that. I already asked Juliet to by my girlfriend and she agreed." I replied.

"Well that's great! Then why are you upset?"

"I like someone else." Jinxx's face went blank.

"Who?" I didn't want to give away Ashley's name, in case Jinxx was planning on hurting him.

"I didn't catch the name." Jinxx face palmed and walked towards the window.

"You can't tell Juliet that you were looking at some girl; she'll murder you." Jinxx replied staring me in the eyes. I nodded. Jinxx exhaled and headed to the door. I crashed on my bed and stared at the ceiling as I covered his face.

~~Ashley's POV~~

After chatting with that dude from the village I headed back home (after getting the food of course). When I walked in everyone was at the table already.

"You're just in time, we were just gonna start eating." CC said. I set the food down on the table and sat in a chair next to Jake and Vic. CC set the plate of meat on the table and everyone took a piece or two.

"What's on your mind Ash?" Vic asked looking at me concerned. I shook my head.

"Nothing." I ate my food as I caught Vic staring at me a few times. After everyone ate, I went to my room, closed the door and turned on my MCR CD. As I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes as Gerard sang 'The Light Behind Your Eyes' to me, I heard a knock on my door.

"It's open." Vic came walking in still with that concerned look.

"What's up Vic?" I asked standing up and pausing my music.

"Ashley I can tell you're not okay. Kellin saw it too; you can tell me anything and I swear I won't tell anyone about it. I just wanna make sure you're okay." I exhaled heavily.

"I-I met someone at the market today." Vic's eyes got a bit big.

"Who? Was she pretty? What did she look like?" Vic kept going on and on about a girl that I didn't even meet.

"Vic!" I shouted over his talking. Vic immediately stopped and stared at me. I took a deep breath.

"It, wasn't a girl." Vic's eyes got so big they looked like they were gonna pop out of his head.

"A... guy?" I nodded and looked at the floor.

"Okay; I don't judge Ash. If you like him I'm okay with that. I have nothing against it." I let out a sign of relief.

"Thanks Vic." We came in for a hug.

"So, are you gonna tell the guys?" Vic asked as he pulled away.

Shit! Shit! Shit! What're the guys gonna think?! Will they hate me for liking a guy?! Will they kick me out?! Will they-

My thoughts were cut short as my vision went black.

"Ashley!" Vic called. That was all I heard then it went silent.

*OMFG you guys thank you so much for voting on my story. This means so much to me. I can't believe my story has over 100 views!! ~hugs tightly~ Sorry cx What do you guys think happened to Ash?? Swipe upward and read the next chapter to find out. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^