Chapter 6

Ashley placed his hand on the back of my head and was about to kiss me when we're heard something behind us; it was Chris.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you." Chris explained as he walked over to us.

Goddamn it Chris! You fucking cunt!

Chris was almost to us when he stopped and stepped back a few feet.

"C'mon Andy, let's get back home." I got up and headed to Chris when Ashley grabbed my wrist and put a piece of paper in my hand. I turned and looked at him with confusion; but he winked and walked away.

Me and Chris walked through the woods in silence; other than the sound of twigs snapping and leaves crunching under our feet.

We need to hurry out of here; I want to know what Ashley gave me. Is this like 5th grade all over again? The whole passing love notes in class thing? Put a check next to yes or no if you like me.

"What were you doing with him?" Chris asked breaking the silence.

"I got lost and needed a way out." I replied staring at the ground.

"Yeah, lost in his eyes. That's not what it looked like to me, Andy."

"What do you mean?"

"Andy, don't play fucking retard with me; it was clear that he was gonna kiss you!" Chris shouted. My heart was aching talking about this. It made me want to lay on the ground, curl up into a ball, and cry.

"You're lucky Juliet didn't come looking for ya."

"What?!" I asked shooting my head up.

"She got worried about you and was about to head out to look for you; but I told her that I would since it was getting dark out. She insisted on coming with me but I told her no; in case something bad happened to you."

I didn't even notice it had gotten dark out; had I really lost track of time so easily?!

I guess I am lucky; if Juliet were to see what happened in the woods she would've killed me on the spot. Same with Ashley.

"Ok Andy when we get home you gotta shower man, you stink like dog.". Chris said as he covered his nose with his hood. I chuckled and continued looking at the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home I ran to the bathroom upstairs and quickly undressed. I threw my clothes down the chute and turned on the water. I scrubbed every part of my body until my body was red. I didn't bother drying my hair so I left the bathroom with a towel around my waist.

"Hi babe." Juliet said as I opened the bathroom door. I nearly died; again.

"Hi sweetie." I replied trying to sound normal.