Prison

The wind howled around me, but my mind was too clouded to notice. Finally I stopped. *Thump* my body hit concrete. I lay there as the sound of multiple feet approached.

" Looks like Kuma sent a new one!" shouted a voice.

" What...It's just a girl!" sneered another," and she looks dead already" I felt a finger lightly poke my back, but I didn't move.

"That's not just a Girl." A new gruff voice pierced through the air and the group fell silent as heavy footsteps came closer." Thats The Water Demon...Misaki. 150,000,000 Beli bounty."

The icy voice sent shivers down my back. I cracked open my eyes slightly. We were on a stone dock, clouds of fog surrounding everyone. Towering metal walls spiked with metal wiring rose to the sky....my eyes widened...no

" So you're awake girl" growled the icy voice as a beefy blue hand wrapped around my arm and pulled me up like a rag doll. I swayed slightly as the blood rushed to my head. My heart was thumped unevenly at the malice emitted from the man. A sickly purple water dripped from his fingers as he dragged me through a large metal gate. 10 Marines followed with guns pointed directly at me.

The man chuckled, " Well scum," he stated as the doors of the gate started to close," Welcome to Impel Down"

*Slam* The little sunlight from the outside was cut off completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~

His name was Magellan. Warden of Impel Down, the largest prison ever. He was a giant man with two horns on his head, clothes only in black fabric stained red with the blood of prisoners....a true devil.

As he continued to drag me through the dim hallway, the dirty hands of prisoners tried to reach out from behind barred cells. They moaned incomprehensible words, their eyes empty and sunken, there faces filled with pain. Magellan laughed when he saw this.

He took me to an elevator and we slowly descended to the fourth floor. The blazing heat immediately drenched my face in sweat as the roars of fire filled the entire room.

"Prisoners here are forced to endure the heat of Burning Hell" Magellan informed with a grin. I started shaking....I don't want to be here.

Magellan noticed my shudder, and lifted me by the scruff of my neck. " Don't worry girl....you won't be here." He started walking towards the other end of the Burning Hell, completely unfazed by the steering heat and the rotten stench of melting flesh mixed with boiled blood.

We entered another large bolted door and the heat disappeared completely. Magellan placed me down lightly on a couch. A desk pilled with paperwork stood in the center with a large chair behind it. Nearby was a door that seemed to lead to a bathroom. Was this his office?

*click*. I looked down to see that Magellan had cuffed my hands. The shackles were lined with sea stone.

For once I smiled, the sea stone would have no effect on me...I could use this advantage. Magellan then entered the restroom and didn't come out for 30 minutes. The sound of him struggling echoed through the door, and the he let out a sigh before he flushed....really Awkward.

He came out with the same stoic expression as if using the bathroom for half an hour was normal. Fortunately, while he was gone, I had broken the cuffs and searched through the entire room. A key to the elevator and a ID pass were hidden safely in my pocket.

" So um...." I said innocently, I had my " shackled" hands placed on my lap." Why am I here."

Magellan gave another grin and came closer to me, " Because....girl, you are my new Toy." he replied gleefully as he eyed me. Okay...gross.

I pretended to barf and gag, but Magellan just ignored it. He placed a hand on my shoulder and slowly, purple liquid began to form. I tried to pull away, but he held on firmly. The liquid oozed down my shoulder as it bubbled along the surface...what was it?

" I ate the Poison Poison fruit," Magellan suddenly said, then his face fell as a frown appeared, " but finding new poisons is so hard, when these weak prisoners keep dying...."A smile appeared into his face, "But your strong...right?"

Realization struck me, but it was too late. The feeling of a thousand needles piercing my skin shot through my entire body as the slimy toxic poison engulfed me. I curled up, clutching my stomach as Magellan's sick laughter filled my head.........It hurt.... it burned... .

The pain was too much......I used my devil fruit. I had to use it.

My mind went into survival instinct, and the entire room flooded with raging rapids. The water roared and slammed against the walls, washing away any traces of Poison.

"WHAT!" screamed Magellan as the waves dragged him under. I hope he drowned.

I didn't hang around to find out. I rushed out of the door and through the flames of Burning Hell, ignoring the pleads of the other prisoners. My breath was ragged as the poison slowly started to take affect.

The elevator was so close. My hands reached out desperately to touch the button.

*BAM*

The ground shook as a heavy form landed in front of me. His rough hands grabbed both of my arms and lifted my limp body up as he injected more poison into my blood stream.

" Looks like I underestimated you girl..." Magellan grumbled. His body was still drenched in sea water, which made him look ridiculous, but no one dared to laugh.

"The sea stone doesn't affect you" he mumbled," but killing you would be such a waste.." He thought hard for a moment, and Then a smile creeped onto his lips, " I know exactly where to put you."

~~~~~~~

Darkness

" This is Eternal Hell" replied Magellan as he carelessly threw me into the cell. I skidded across the floor and stopped when my back hit the side wall. He had chained me with multiple shackles, and injected a stun poison, so I couldn't move.

" You can rot here until it's time for your death sentence" he said happily, satisfied with his decision.Then he walked towards the elevator. I watched helplessly as the only source of freedom slowly ascend.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness as I tried to calm my breathing, and recover the feeling of my body.

My breath hitched as I realized I wasn't alone and two blurred figure slowly came into focus. One was a large blue fishman who sat cross legged in the corner, and the other was a younger man was chained to the wall.I froze.

Tan skin...raven hair....

" Luffy?" My voice squeaked out. No way! He couldn't be here right? But I was secretly hoping he was here...

The boy's head immediately shot up at the name. He looked similar to Luffy, but his face was more angular and light freckles were splashed across his cheeks. My heart deflated as I realized he wasn't Luffy. My mind must be hallucinating.

Then he spoke. His voice was deep, " Luffy?" he said suspiciously, " How do you know Luffy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done with this chapter....
.

Hmm...I wonder who the guy in the cell is.....? :P

Anyway thank you everyone who is reading this, I'm really glad about it. ^~^

Don't forget to vote

Comment

Share.

I think I'll update again when I get like 2.5K reads or around.....or if enough
People comment :P