Kuma

SLASH!

My sword sliced through another marine. Blood spluttered from the wound as the navy fighter crumpled to the ground. Metallic items were flying across the sky, towards the gigantic fist, connected to Kid's arm. The fist fell to the ground immediately squashing a group of marines.

Law's shining "Room" had appeared nearby. The screams of pure terror and separated body pieces filled the air as he began his operation.

Luffy....well .....he was being Luffy. Punching anyone that got in his way, and still laughing as he did it. His Straw hat flew behind him as he ran into the crowd, arms in the air.

"They're Devil Fruit Users! Be careful!..." Warned The marine commander, a burly dark haired man who stood on the front line,

I grinned.....careful?....too late. I charged at the commander. His eyes widened as he tried to block my blood thirsty sword with his own.* crack* The death was painless.

Smoke and dust were swirling in the air. I ran towards an opening in the clouds. Many marines were either too busy slashing at empty air, or dead to do anything about me.

I found myself on a new Grove. The sound of fighting behind me. As I stepped through the grass, I heard a familiar voice.

"Kid!!!" screamed Killer with complete surprise
.

I glanced ahead and saw Kid lying on the ground?! He grasped his leg while A huge muscular man wearing a white hat and clear lenses stood towering over him.

Bartholomew Kuma.

What was one of the Shichibukai doing here?!

"Eustass "Captain" Kid...330,000,000 Beli bounty," Kuma stated in a monotone almost robotic voice, his gaze focused on Kid.

Kid slowly forced himself up, growling loudly. He leaped, swinging his metallic arm angrily at Kuma's face. *CLASH*

Metal hit Kuma square in the jaw, but he didn't budge one bit. There wasn't even a scratch.

Kuma's mouth fell open and a buzzing noise filled the air as light charged towards the center. *BAM!* the stream of light flew out of his mouth and hit Kid straight in the chest.

Kid was knocked down and I gasped as I saw a sizzling hole burned through his clothing. Kid painfully got up again clutching his new wound.

" Need Help? Eustass-ya?" called Law's teasing voice. Kid's eyes burned with hatred as he saw the relaxed captain reclined on the branch of a nearby tree, watching the entire fight.

Kuma's gaze suddenly turned to Law, " Trafalgar Law....200,000,000 Beli bounty." His mouth fell open once again and Law barely had time to jump of his branch before it exploded in the stream of light. Law gracefully landed next to Kid.

" Oi Eustass-ya.....we both need to pass, so how's about a truce?" he asked as he gripped his nodachi.

Kid frowned," Just don't get in my way."

Law smirked.

They immediately sprang into action as Kuma sent another bolt of light. The ground shook from the impact, as dirt scattered everywhere. Kid tried to whack Kuma with a metal pipe, but Kuma dodged and slammed his fist into Kid, sending him flying. Law appeared behind Kuma, Nodachi raised. As his blade fell, Kuma turned with break neck speed and fired a bolt at Law. I saw Law's eyes widen as he tried to avoid it. The bolt grazed his shoulder, singing off the sleeve and leaving a burned scar.

As Kuma was focused on Law, Kid slammed his metal fist down from behind. This time,Kuma froze. Law used this opportunity to slice through his shoulder. Crackles of lightning sparkled off of Kuma as he fell to the ground.

Kid grinned maniacally," That was easy!.." he breathed out, "Today, we took down a Shichibukai!" he triumphantly yelled as he turned to his cheering crew.

I noticed Kuma shift on the ground. He slowly rose, but Kid and Law had their backs turned. The light gathered in Kuma's mouth once again, aimed straight at the two of them

NOOoo!

My feet pushed me forward at an unimaginable speed as I rammed into Kuma. His body felt like a armored tank! I plunged my blade deep into his chest, and jumped of, leaving the blade embedded in Kuma. More electricity sparked of off his body, and this time he fell with no resistance. The blade had torn up a section of his chest to reveal the gears and wires...my eyes grew wide as I realized what I was looking at.

" Misaki?!... I didn't need your help in taking down Kuma" complained a voice, interrupting my thoughts. Kid walked up to me, clearly unhappy. Law stood by him staring intently at the mechanical body. Well at least one of them was smart enough to figure it out.....

"Eustass-ya, that wasn't Kuma......look" Law motioned at the gears inside Kuma's body...he really was a robot...

Such a deadly weapon.

" We should go now, Miss Misaki." Law adviced as well; His voice on edge, " I heard Kizaru is on the island, and he's hunting down the supernovas." He motioned for the rest of his crew to follow, and turned his gaze expectantly to me.

" Wait, Misaki should go with MY crew." roared Kid, spitting at Law. Law held his Nodachi tighter and Kid grasped a sword as they glared at each other.

An irritated mark appeared on my forehead. We are NOT going to have this argument again., " Stop it Both of you!"I stated, using my hands to separate the two, " Besides...I can't go with either of you yet."

Their heads spun to me," WHY NOT?" they shouted at the same time.

" Because...I need to make sure Luffy and the others are alright!" I stated," You guys just think about getting your crews to safety."

With that being said, I gave both Kid and Law a mocking salute and raced off to another grove.

"I'll see you guys soon!" I called back confidently, giving them a smile before they disappeared from my sight.

I didn't know how wrong I was.

A/N: could end it here, but won't ;P ( think of it as 2 chapters in one)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Another grove a few minutes later)

My body wouldn't stop trembling at what was happening before me. But I couldn't move at all, my breath frozen in my throat.

The straw hat crew stood scattered among the grove that I had just reached. Dead in the center stood the real Bartholomew Kuma, his black bible held tightly in his hands as he faced a beaten up Zoro.

Kuma slowly removed his brown gloves to reveal padded hands beneath, " If you could go on vacation, where would you go?" he asked to Zoro unemotionlessly.

Zoro didn't reply, his shoulder rose and fell unevenly as he struggled to remain standing. The moment passed so quickly. Kuma's arm came down on Zoro. *Pop* Zoro completely disappeared in a cloud of dust.

" ZORO!" I heard Luffy yell in complete shock. He was beaten up as well. He turned desperately to the rest of the Straw Hats, " RUN YOU GUYS! RUN!" his frightened voice shouted,tears were forming in his eye. The rest of the straw hats seemed panicked at Luffy's sudden outburst.

Suddenly Kuma appeared in front of Brook. His palm barely touched the skeleton. *pop* the dust dispersed from where Brook had once been,

" BROOK!" shouted Ussop in complete terror, his arms reaching out. His cry caught Kuma attention. Ussop sat frozen as the towering man walked up to him.

"S-stay a-away!" threatened Ussop, his voice shaking, "I have 8000 s-soldiers ready to f-fight!, I am the g-great Uss- The hand came down and Ussop disappeared before he could finish.

"USSOP! " Sanji voice filled the air, his eyes flaming, " DAMN YOU!" he screamed at Kuma in rage then he charged, his blonde hair pushed back as he leaped towards the man..

"STOP IT SANJI!" shouted Luffy, but Sanji continued to attack. His foot came down on Kuma, aimed right for his face. Kuma swiftly caught the kick with one paw and whacked Sanji with the other. He disappeared as well.

" RUN YOU GUYS!" Luffy screamed again, all his happiness was gone, his eyes were filled with pure terror.

Nami and Franky stared to run towards Luffy. In a split second, Kuma's form appeared right in front of them.

" NOOO!" screamed Luffy, but it was too late. *pop* *pop* Nami and Franky were completely gone.

Chopper who was in a monster form roared. He tried to attack Kuma recklessly. Kuma didn't even flinch at chopper's blows. Slowly he raised his arm and lightly touched chopper. *pop* Gone.....

Now only Robin and Luffy remained.

Kuma turned to Robin, and she backed away slowly.

" stop it,....stop it.." I heard Luffy mumble helplessly. Kuma stood right in front of Robin. " STOP IT." Luffy roared. His feet pushed forward as he raced towards Robin.

" LUFFY! " Robin screamed desperately as she tried to reach out to him.

" ROBIN!" Luffy shouted back. There hands almost grazed, *pop* She disappeared.

Luffy collapsed to the ground,eyes emptily staring at the ground. His shoulders were shaking uncontrollably.

" What's wrong with me?" he quietly mumbled, "I couldn't save even one of my nakama." His fists clenched as he bent over in the beaten soil. Kuma approached slowly.

" You will never see them again..." he replied coldly to Luffy. Luffy could only watch with tears streaming down his face as Kuma's arm descended, " Farwell"

*pop*

(Silence)

They're gone....

All gone....

He really sent them away......

My mind felt empty as I tried to understand what had just occurred. My fingernails dug into the ground....

Why didn't I help? I felt angry at myself.... Why didn't I do something as Luffy's cre- no.....my nakama were sent away!....

why? Why?

The ground trembled again as a lone figure approached my motionless body.

" Water Demon, Misaki......150,000,000 Beli bounty...." his cold voice stated, only this was the real Kuma.

I didn't even react. I felt his gentle touch on my head. The wind engulfed me and I was sent flying,

Fate is cruel

~~~~~~~~

Wow that was a long chapter which I'm gonna end here cuz its like 1:00 I'm the morning =_=

So what do you guys think?

Don't forget to

Vote!

Comment!
( any suggestion? ;P )

Share!

^~^