Escape

The bodies of marines lay scattered across the floor as the room fell silent. I hung helplessly underneath the Celestial dragon's grasp. Snot drooped from his nose as he proudly held the gun in his hand.

"I'll blow her brains out." he threatened again in his nasally voice.

I heard an animalistic growl emit from the crowd as Captain Kid emerged from the left. He was still gripping a trembling battered marine as he approached.

Another figure from the right flashed towards us. Law had his Nodachi poised as he landed silently 10 ft away from the stage.

Finally, Luffy emerged angrily from the center. He cracked his knuckles slowly as he walked towards us.

I felt the Celestial Dragon tremble a bit as he saw the three demon captains disobeying his command. Flaming anger practically seethed off of the three figures..

"Y-you can't hurt me!" The celestial dragon screamed desperately as they approached, "Don't you know who I AM?!...... The Saint Charloss!....The wrath of the Admirals will come down on you if you lay a finger on ME!" he said more confidently.

Kid and Law hesitated at his words. A triumphant grin appeared on the Charloss's face when he saw this. "That's right," he sneered with new found arrogance, "Now move out of the wa-

CRACK!

A rubber fist smacked into his face and the sound of breaking bones echoed in the silent room. Charloss's crumpled body soared across the room and slammed through the wall, leaving a huge gaping hole. As the dust cleared, his unconscious and bruised face came into view, dangling half out of the hole.

Luffy was now standing in the Charloss's previous spot, his arm still raised "Don't tell me what to do." he growled from underneath his straw hat.

"Crazy Bastard..."I heard Kid mumble but he was smirking at Luffy. Law gave an amused chuckle as well.

Luffy ignored Kid's comment and dusted of his hands. Then he turned to me with his normal warm smile. "Yahoo! I win! " he shouted with raised arms. " Misaki is on my team now." He quickly leaped over to me and offered me a hand.

"Hold it Straw hat-ya." interrupted Law's steady voice as he teleported right in between us.

Luffy stared at Law impatiently " What?! I got the most marines, so I win!" He argued as he pointed at his pile of groaning marines, They were loosely stacked in the corner of the room.

Kid stormed right up to Luffy "NO," he barked, "I obviously had the most..." Then he gestured to his towering mound of dead bodies with a proud smirk on his face. The pile almost touched the ceiling.

Law grinned , "Sorry Eustass-ya...the contest was to see who could knock out the most marines......you killed yours....so they don't count."

"WHAT!" screamed Kid as he prepared to pummel Law's face.

BOOM!

A cannonball soared through the entrance as the ground shook with the roars of more marines.

Kid quickly lifted his arm and redirected the metal cannonball to a group of marines entering, "They never seem to end...." he grumbled as even more entered over the exploded bodies of their fallen comrades.

The room swarmed with new uniformed soldiers. I noticed the Straw hat pirates gathered in a tight circle, backs facing each other as they fought them off. The Heart pirates where near by, trying desperately to not be overwhelmed. The Kid pirates were loosely scattered, but their ragged breathing and slower reaction showed that even they were at their limit. It wouldn't be long before we all ran out of energy and would die.

Suddenly a force pierced through the room. The pure wave of brute energy almost knocked me off my feet. I watched amazed as marines fell to the ground.

A white-haired man with spectacles covering his dark eyes appeared from the back room. He was holding an empty bottle as he approached absentmindedly.

"Oh..."he thought out loud as he gazed at the wreckage of the room, "Man...i guess I can't steal money from any nobles now, they all got chased away..."

His gaze landed on the four of us who were gathered on the stage. None of us moved, staring in awe at the power this man had just shown. All three captains glared suspiciously as they watched this strange man.

"Ahhh...."The man finally spoke, a faint smile on his face, "That hat fits you....Monkey D. Luffy...." Luffy didn't move at all, "I'm Rayleigh...."the man continued.

Rayleigh? that was the ship coater we were looking for!

Rayleigh's smile was suddenly replaced with a frown, "Oh...it seems a large group of marines are outside right now...they're planning on bombing this house in a couple of seconds.

The statement was enough to snap everyone out of their daze.

"WHAT!" shout Nami from across the room, "Luffy! we have to get out of here now!"

Luffy nodded with a focused gaze as he headed for the door, "Don't worry," he stated over his shoulder, "I'LL just handle the marines out there, you guys make a run for it."

Kid's hand shot out to stop Luffy, "Oi are you calling me weak?" he growled. Then he started walking to the front as well, "I'll kill all those marines and YOU can escape..."

Law scowled at this, " Don't make me mad, Eustass-ya, " he stated, "I'll handle the marines outside."

For some reason, their bickering really pissed me off. My fists were clenched and itching to fight.

"OI Bakas!" I shouted, interrupting their argument. They stopped their glares and turned to me "If you guys don't get your butts out there, then there WONT be any marines left!"

They looked to me confused, "What are you saying Miss Misaki" asked Law with an eyebrow raised.

I turned to him with a smirk, "Because I'LL defeat ALL of them before any of you BAKAS can even get outside" I shouted proudly as I pointed at each one of them. Then I rushed out of the room without another word, leaving then standing their in shock.

I felt like the wave of pent up energy within me would explode if I didn't vent it out.

I squinted my eyes as bright sunlight hit my pale skin. I walked out into the open, and immediately heard the sound of thousands of guns clicking as they all fell upon me. I let another smile appear on my face as I gathered up the water in the air and snatched a discarded sword from the ground.

"Stupid girl" I heard Kid growl as he joined me.

"You never learn...Miss Misaki" sighed Law.

"Yosh! Lets fight! "cheered Luffy.

I nodded....Lets fight....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Done with this chapter..i think I'm really dragging this out, but I loved the Sabody Arc :P

Anyway OMG so close to 1K and 100 votes!! It may not seem much to some people but I'm so happy, so thanks so much!!

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment( I update faster if people do)

Share

I also like suggestions on what should happen next, marine ford arc?....two year time skip?

^~^