Straw hats

Misaki POV

" Stop poking her, Luffy" shouted a small high pitched voice. I felt a rubbery finger poke my side again...hehe... That tickles

" Oi, Chopper, I think she's alive!!"

I opened my eyes and the sunlight hit them painfully. My mind echoed still echoed with noise....Captain Grey's maniac laughing...Law's screaming....an explosion....?Slowly, my eyes adjusted and I saw a raven haired boy with a giant smile staring at me. He was wearing a straw hat. Next to him was a little reindeer? wearing a pink top hat.

" Where am I?" I groaned. My body was covered head to toe in clean bandages.

The straw hat boy smiled wider, " You're on my pirate ship, I'm Luffy, I'm gonna be King of the Pirates! And this is Chopper, our doctor."

I grinned back, something about Luffy's bubbly personality just made you want to laugh and follow him.

" I'm Misaki, " I replied as I sat up. Then I turned to Chopper, " Thank you for helping me".

Chopper started doing a weird dance while smiling," Stupid! I'm not happy at all" he said.

Aww....he was so cute.

At that moment, a group of other people appeared on the deck....they must be Luffy's crew.

A blonde haired guy with a curly eyebrow immediately ran in front of me, hearts coming out of his eyes.

"Hello there, beautiful lady...I'm Sanji, the cook." he introduced as he gave a devilish wink.

Suddenly a moss haired man with three swords punched Sanji off the boat.." Just ignore him," the guy growled,".... I'm Zoro by the way."

"Hi...umm...I'm Misaki" I replied as I look worriedly over the edge of the boat. Sanji had landed pretty far away and was floating helplessly in the water.

Next, An orange haired girl and a raven haired girl came up to me.

"Hey Misaki!...I'm Nami, navigator !" said the orange haired girl happily.

"I'm Robin...the archaeologist." replied the other one.

At that moment Sanji climbed back onto the ship completely drenched in sea water. He must have swam pretty fast....He and Zoro immediately faced each other off, their auras burning flaming red and icy blue.

"Why the hell'd you do that?! Moss-head!" Sanji screamed as he tried to kick Zoro.

"Cuz you were being a stupid pervert, curly brows!" Zoro retorted back, easily blocking the attack with his sword.

"I'll break every bone in your body!"

"I'll cut you to piece!"

Slashes and Kicks filled the air as they fought. I sweat-dropped....this crew was something else....

While this happened, the rest of the crew introduced themselves. Brook, a perverted skeleton, was the musician. Usopp, the great liar, was the sniper,and Franky, a giant cyborg, was the shipwright.

There were three others as well, Kemei was a mermaid, I couldn't believe I got to see an actual one! Pappug was an orange starfish and Hatchan was a fishman. They were helping Luffy's crew find the next island.

After Sanji and Zoro had worn themselves out, they collapsed on the ground and everyone on the ship started light heartdly laughing and sharing stories of old adventures. The ship sailed through calm waves, and I felt right at home..

~~~~~~~

"And then there was a HUGE explosion in the distance and I saw you falling from the sky!"shouted Luffy. The crew gave looks of amazement and disbelief as he described how I landed on the ship. We were all sitting around the dining table. There were plates filled with juicy meat and delectable fruit that lined the table..........even though Sanji is a pervert, his cooking was amazing!

"So Misaki," asked Robin calmly ," What caused the explosion ?"

" Well umm... -

Before I could explain my story, Nami charged in.

"Guys! We're here!" she shouted excitedly.

"Where.....?" mumbled Luffy, talking with meat stuffed in his cheeks.

"Sabody Archipelago" Nami replied and we all quickly followed her outside.

I watched in amazement at the island. Tall leafy trees covered the separate groves and bright bubbles were scattered across the sky.

"You'll need a special coating to reach fish man island," Hatchen told Luffy. Luffy nodded but his focus was on the bustling island and he was smiling a big goofy grin.

"Luffy!"said Hatchen more sternly.

Luffy returned his attention to Hatchen.

"Promise me that you won't go against the world noble, " he said seriously" Pirates may be allowed to roam this island freely, but marines and bounty hunters can as well. If they capture you, you'll be sold into slavery."

A silence came over all of us as we let the news sink in.

"Yeah yeah yeah..."interrupted Luffy, "Now let's go have some fun!" he shouted, and with that Luffy jumped off the boat. Hatchen sighed before following.

Sanji, Franky and Usopp decided to stay on the ship and Zoro wandered of on his own.

I chased after Luffy and the others and we explored around the strange island.

Hatchen showed us that the floating bubbles were forms of transportation and also carriers. After a while, Nico and Nami left to go shopping.

Suddenly a torn and dirty man hobbled through the streets..."Help me! Some one help..." he desperately pleaded as he clawed at a metal collar around his neck. The citizens ignored him or avoided him all together.

Before he could ask anyone else, his collar exploded, blowing off his face. The man, covered in blood and soot, was still agonizingly breathing as he lay on the dirt ground. Two nobles appeared, causing everyone but us to bow. They slowly approached the man with a look of disdain plastered onto their faces.

We watched as one of the stuck-up world nobles raised his gun. *BANG* the man in the ground stopped struggling . He was dead.

"Oh well," sneered other one , " I guess we'll have to go buy a new slave now..."

My fists were clenched tightly and I noticed Hatchen physically hold back Luffy. I would have attacked those bastards too but I couldn't risk it. They were Celestial Dragons.

Soon the nobles left and the citizens returned to their normal way...did they not just see what happened?!

We kept walking in silence, Hatchen keeping a firm grasp on Luffy's shoulder as he led the way.

After passing a couple of more groves, Luffy calmed down and returned to his normal childish mood. Hatchen carefully released him, and he was off and running .

He popped up right in front of me with a smiling face.

"Hey Misaki." he grinned .

"Hey Luffy." I said back.

Suddenley, his rubber hands wrapped around mine, "Come on!" he shouted as he practically pulled me though the air, "Let's go!"

"Where are we going?" I shouted past my laughter as the wind hit my face.

"I don't know!" Luffy cheered back.

Of course he didn't, But we still kept running happily next to each other.

~~~~~~~~

It turns out that our destination was a bar on Grove 13. Hatchen had caught up to us just in time to stop us from running to the next grove.

All of us piled into the room and sat down at the counter. A black haired lady with a cigarette appeared.

"Hi I'm the owner, Shakky" she said smoothly as she handed us each a drink.

"I'm Luffy," exclaimed Luffy with a grin.

"I know," she replied, " You're the Straw hat pirates...right now you're my favorite."

"What do you mean?" asked Luffy.

"Now that your crew is here, this island has the 12 rookie pirates with bounties over 100,000,000 Beli. They are nicknamed the 12 Supernovas.......and you are the second highest one."

"Who's the first?" asked Kemei.

"Eustass Kid.."

*Pfft* I spit out the water I had been drinking. Everyone turned to
me in surprise..." Wait...Eustass Kid!!......he's on this island right now?!" I shout to Shakky.

"Yep," replied Shakky, as she cleaned up my mess " and he has a 330,000,000 Beli bounty....but thats because he targets the innocent, so I'm rooting for the Straw Hats."

I growl, of course that bastard had to be here.

100,000,000 Beli bouties....wait a second....

"Shakky, who are the other Supernovas?" I ask curiously.

"Well, theres Capone "Gang" Bege (138,000,000), the mafia pirate......Then "Big Eater" Jewelry Bonney (140,000,000),........."The Magician" Basil Hawkins (249,000,000).......... "Roar of the Sea" Scratchmen Apoo (198,000,000)......, "The Mad Monk" Urouge (108,000,000),......... Killer from the Kid pirates (162,000,000),....... former marine officer, X Drake (222,000,000) ......and finally the "Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar Law (200,000,000), "

I expected that final name...great, he's here too. I just can't seem to get rid of these people.

"There's also one more besides Zoro and Luffy." continued Shakky.

"Who is it? Who is it?" asked Chopper.

"Water Demon Misaki (150,000,000)"

The crew turn to me in surprise again, " They raised my bounty" I mumbled before grining...

Luffy smiled.."Alright Misaki!" he cheered.

We continued to talk and eat, and Shakky finished telling us about where to find the coating engineer,Rayleigh.

We walked out of the bar and I was on high alert....don't want to run into anyone that would recognize me....Like Kid or Law.....or a
Noble....

I thought I was being careful as I followed Luffy and the others to the amusement park.

~|~~~~~~~

??? POV

"It's Definently a mermaid...we'll be rich!" said my accomplice as we peeked through the bushes.

"Hey guys.....do ...you see that." asked my other accomplice in shock as he pointed to a girl.

She had dark blue colored hair and those unmistakable sea green eyes.....Misaki....I heard she was on the island, but hadn't believed that she'd be stupid enough to show up in plain sight!

"Forget about the Mermaid!" I growl," Disco will 100x happier that we found her.......and she'll be worth even more..."

I smirk....poor little Misaki...you'll regret ever escaping...

~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen next?!

Comment! And vote!

Who do you think Misaki should be with?

Kid, Law or Luffy......

Don't forget to share, comment and vote!!!