-Part 2-

***

***

She was quietly sitting down on the sand. I tried to ignore her presence, but my eyes can't help by looking at her in every moment that passes by.

Later on, I hesitantly walked towards her.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I gently said.

I caught her attention and she looked at me.

She just smiled a little without saying anything. And then, she continued watching the sunrise. I saw a clean sheet of paper in her hand. Perhaps, she was sketching there that is why I told her how beautiful the scenery is.

I took a deep breath.

I sat beside her on the sand. I felt glad because she smiled back at me the moment I smiled at her. At least, I forgot about the pain of needles, even just for a while.

"Whenever I'm here and watching the sunrise, the pain I feel somehow soothed. It serves as anesthesia to my miseries, at least. It makes me smile despite the unhappiness I feel. And most of all, it gives me the reasons why I still have to appreciate life, after the chance given to me to see the gift of nature each day." I stated.

She was already writing something on the paper when I noticed it. I do not know if she had paid any attention to what I was saying. And she showed me the things she wrote there.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I ALSO FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU ARE. I ALSO LOVE TO SEE THE SUNRISE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY THAN I COULD EVER THINK OF. I FEEL AMAZED WHENEVER I SEE THE SUN STARTS TO SHOW OFF IN THE WIDE SKY. I FEEL LIKE LIVING MORE A HUNDRED YEARS. AND I AM SO REALLY GRATEFUL FOR THAT!"

I was really surprised by the scribbled things she wanted to tell me. And at some point, I felt so weird at her.

"Awesome." I shortly complimented. "By the way, may I know your name?" I got the chance to ask.

She wrote again on the paper and she showed it to me.

"AUDREY," it says.

"Audrey." I paused, wondering why she acts so strange. "I am Jirosen but you can call me Jiro in short. I'm so pleased to meet you."

***

Every morning before the sun rises, we were already there. And together we'd watch the impressive sunrise.

But she still doesn't talk to me. I haven't heard yet she spoke up.

How beautiful her voice could be? I was excited thinking about it. I can't wait for that day to come. The day that she'll talk to me. By now, she only communicates to me using a clean sheet of paper.

"I have a surprise for you." I gladly said when I approached her.

She was with a little surprise.

"OH REALLY? WHAT IS IT?" it's what the paper told me.

I saw the happiness in her sparkling beautiful eyes and her smile really tickles my heart. She was so much excited.

"Here," I revealed to her a cell phone.

She was so surprised.

"I used my savings so I can buy one for you so that you'll not be bringing anymore a piece of paper just to write what you want to say. . . to me. You can just text me, anytime and anywhere." I said.

She embraced me suddenly!

That time, I felt my world spun so slowly. That moment had become so memorable to me.

From then on, our communication did not just end up on the beach, but every time we could already talk to each other through texting.

Until I just realized that I'd been waiting every morning to come and feel so much excited to see her again!

And this time, I want to say something to her.

Something which I planned to say once she speaks of me so that I will know her response through her amazing voice.

"I already loved her!"

[Part End]