-Part 5-

***

Jiro,

"Are you crying right now? No, you shouldn't be wasting tears for me because you're a man... a strong and hopeful guy!"

I smiled and continue reading...

"I know that I have a disease, a very serious one, those who need lots of injections. Oh, how I hated those needles. But I learned to like them later on if it's the only way to make numb from all the pains. I just hope they were painless and quick because I don't want to cry. And I don't want to see people crying for me. What for?

I do not know if it's right to blame the sunrise that had given me the chance to meet someone who taught my heart to beat and fall in love for the first time and unfortunately... for the last time! Now, I have the courage to say this. At least, you won't see me blushing... not anymore!

Though painful, I still have to accept the fact that I can no longer be with you anymore; who will hug you, kiss you, comfort you, and share precious moments just like those times when we're still together and waiting for the sunrise. Your giggles, boring stories, and corny jokes would forever remain in my heart 'till my grave!

If I can only freeze the tears that are now incessantly falling down my eyes while writing this letter and make me believe that there's still a second life after death with you... maybe, I could still have the reason to smile.

However, I realized at the end that not everyone can experience the magical happily ever after because, in reality, life is not a fantasy just as what I thought before.

Thank you so much for becoming a part of my life; for inspiring me a lot, for all of the concerns, for providing me warmth during my cold days, and most especially, for loving me... though you can't say it I could still feel it!

P.S.

Please don't shed any single drop of tears for me because I'd definitely be sad. If possible, freeze them for me... Please? Instead be happy for me because now I won't feel the pain anymore, though the pain of leaving you would remain unhealed... forever!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :(

***

I closed my eyes after I read the letter. I watched the sunrise and a gentle breeze embraced me suddenly!

'I Love you too!' I whispered to the wind with a sweet smile.

*** END ***

Keep updated with Secondhand Boyfriend's stories!

Do not hesitate to leave comments or hit "vote". 

Thank you for reading!