Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

I woke up on the floor in front of my mirror.  What just happened. Was it a dream? Or was it real.

"Amora!" I said out loud.

"Yes Rebecca." She said as I looked in the mirror. She was there.

"So your not a dream." I said.

"No" she said

"Then why can't I touch you?" I asked.

"Because I'm you." She said, " and I'm going I help you."

"With what?" I asked.

"You'll see. But I want you to do every thing I tell you." She said.

"I don't know." I said unsure.

"Say you'll do it." She said.

"Ok." I said.

"Now touch the mirror or I can't help you." She said and I did as told. She placed her hand on mine. And pain went throughout my body.

"Now what?" I asked and heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Rebecca it's me, Bruce. Can I come in." He asked.

"Um... No... I'm getting dressed." I said and looked in the mirror.

"In 5 days a ship is going to pick us up and take us to my base. So act like I'm not in your head." She said.

"Ok." I said and but up. I used my magic to change outfits. Then opened the door.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey you've been in you room for a few days now and we were starting to get worried." He said.

"Oh... I'm... Um.... Fine." I said and smiled.

"Are you sure? Because the last time we saw you it was three days after the day we were training. Did we say something to a fend you?" He asked.

"Oh no, not at all. I just miss mischief. I haven't seen him for weeks. I'm just sad." I said and looked down.

"Well you know you can alway hang out with us." He said.

"I know I just like to be by myself. Life's Easier that way." I said with a smiled.

"Nice cover." Amora said in my head.

"Thanks." I said in my head.

"Well every one is hanging out in a living room. Would you care to join us?" He asked.

"Sure why not." I said and we walked to the living room. When we got there they were trying to see who  was the oldest.

"How old are you, Rebecca?" Steve asked.

"What's the date?" I asked.

"August 26." Bruce said.

"Oh well I guess I'm 26 now." I said and they all looked at me with a confused look on there faces.

"You guess? When's your birthday?" Thor asked.

"August 24." I said with no emotion.

"And you never told us that it was your birthday?!" Nat said.

"It's a birthday who cares?" I asked.

"Loki used to say that." Thor mumbled.

"We have to celebrate!" Nat said happily.

"Just for get it. I shouldn't have said anything. It's a wast of time and money. Forget it." I said and walked to my room. I can stand them some times. Why is it so important to them? So I turned 26 big deal. I walked into my room and sat down against the bed I pulling my kneels to my chest. I heard a knock on my door.