Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:

(Black widow pov)

When we got to Asgard Thor talked to a man in armer as captain and I looked around the room we were in.

"I know they are mortals but we thing another mortal is here with you know who." Thor said.

"The king will not be pleased." The man said.

"I know but if she joins him you'll have to answer to him and not my father." Thor said with anger in his voice.

"You may take them but check with the king first." He said.

"I will. Do worry about it." Thor said and we left to a castle. We got to the Thorne room and a man in armer was in a big golden Thorne.

"My son why have you brought humans to Asgard. You must have a good reason too." The man said.

"Father we are on a search for Loki." Thor said.

"What did he do this time?" The man asked.

"He has taken Rebecca." Thor said.

"Rebecca? That little girl with special power?" The man asked.

"Yes father. He plans to use her to take the throne." Thor said.

"Well we can't have that. Loki can do what ever he wants with her." The man stated then sigs.

"I brought my friends to help they know her better than us." Thor said.

"I'll send guards to help you." The man said.

"Thank you father." Thor said and we left.

"So what's our plan?" I asked.

"We search every where till we find her." Her said and we got started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Rebecca's pov)

It was after dinner and we were sitting on the couch talking.

"Oh the ball it's tomorrow." I said.

"Ya are you ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ya I'm so excited!" I said happily.

"Are you allwaysthis happy?" He asked me.

"No. But for the first time on my life I have my very first friend. We are friends right." I asked and he nodded.

"Why wouldn't we be?" He asked.

"I don't know how but I met you but I'm glade we did." I said. He laughed.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"Nothing, beauty." He said and I giggle.

"You the best." I asked.

"You're better." He said.

"So I'm was thinking... Maybe you can show me some of you be tricks." I said and he laughed.

"Why not?" He said with a shrug.

"Ok what to do first?" He asked himself.

"Do something only you can do." I said and he smiled.

"Ok." He said and multiplied.

"Who's the real mischief."he said.

"I'm guessing the one next to me one the couch." I said and they went way existent the one next to me.

"Very good beauty." He said with a smile.

"Thanks. Now do a spell!" I said happily.

"Ok.. Ok..." He said and mumbled something. Then I fell a sleep. He woke me up and I smile.