Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:

"Ok, mischief." I said with a smirk.

"Is that your new nickname for me?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Ya I like it. What do you think?" I asked with a smile.

"It nice. Now my nickname for you." He said with an evil smirk.

"Well my names Rebecca. Maybe that will help." I said.

"I like angel." He said.

"Why because I'm beautiful?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Why not just call me beauty it?" I asked.

"I like beauty." He said.

"Mischief and beauty." I said with smile.

"Has a nice ring to it." He said with a smile.

"It dose, doesn't it?" I said, and he nodded.

"So you hungry?" He asked.

"Ugh I feel like I haven't eaten in 4 days." I said.

"So I'll take it as a yes." He said and got up. He was to the door and opened it. He looked at me with a kind smile.

"Malady." He said and I got up. I walked over to him.

"Thank you, my good man." I said with a giggle, and we left. He took me to a restraint were other gods were and it was so cool. We sat down. A girl came and put to drinks down.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 21, but my dad would give me sips of his wind and beer at parties before he die." I said.

"So you have had it before?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Well then, bottoms up." He said and took a sip.

"Thanks." I said and took a sip.

"So what's your story?" He asked.

"My what?" I asked tilting my head.

"You know your child hood story." He said.

"Oh. Well it's kind of a long story." I said.

"We've got time." He said

"Ok... When I was born I wasn't a normal child. I was born with my eyes closed and very quiet. You would think that a baby would cry when it's born but not me. The doctors didn't know what to do this never happened before. So they ran test and studied me. I was like a lad rat to them. All my mom wanted was to have another boy like my brother. Sweet, kind, smart, strong, and very well mannered. But when she got me all I was a smart-ass, a Demand child, a best, a creature, that thing. She called me such horrible names and in front of people too. She hated me. Some times I would wake up to hear her and dad talking about me. She always wanted me to leave. But my dad saw goodness in my heart. He only saw a child that just wanted to be love by some one. But once my dad left for the army she wanted me gone. When I would be asleep of in another room. She would be in my room packing my thing. The only thing that stopped her from doing so was my brother with out him I would be on the streets at the age of 5. But once we got the letter that say my father was dead. My brother left for the army. With my brother and my father I wouldn't have food on my plate and a roof over my head. My mother was grateful for that too. But once he left I left. I was never allowed to come ever agin. So that's my child hood and I was born with my powers. Something about star buck coffee. That all my mom would ever drink when she had me. Weird huh?" I said.

"That kind of depressing." He said.

"Ya but now I'm tuff and can fight for myself. I learn how to do things on my own." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Well of course now enough about me what's your story?" I asked taking another sip.

"My life story is that I was a frost giant baby my dad brought me home after a war, then I was raise with a god of thunder. Also know as Thor. Thor was made to be king and I was just there to show people how great Thor is. Then he was banish and I never saw him again. That's it." He said.

"Wow more of depressing than mine." I said starring down at my cup.

"Ya but like you I lived with it." He said.

"What kept you going?" I asked with an eyebrow being raised.

"Nothing I just thought about how many things I will do to him when I do see him again." He stated.

"Oh I just look at my arm." I said still not looking up.

"Why your arm?" He asked.

"Well my dad took me to get this tattoo before he left and said, *no matter what I should stay strong no matter how bad things get.* and now that is what keeps my going." I said.

"May I see it?" He asked and I nodded. I pulled my sleeve up and showed him.

"Stay strong." He said and I rolled my sleeve down.

"I like it." He said.

"Thanks." I said with a smile as I looked him in the eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes, you now that?" He said and I bushed.

"Thank you, they're hazel." I said.

"They're beautiful." He said with a kind smile.

"My dad called them mysterious because they're filled with wonder." I said with a smirk.

"Really? Well I can see the mysterious wonder in them." He said.

"Thank you." I said and took a sip.

"People with blue eyes tend to live longer and fall in love really fast. They are the best lovers and are the most loyal." I said.

"Really, I have blue eyes." He said.

"I know I've been trying not to stare at them all night." I said looking down.

"You have?" He asked with a smirk.

"Ya I'm sorry, I mean I never met some one that has thing in common with me and that isn't my brother or father." I said and he raised an eye brow.

"Why should you be apologizing for some thing so little as that?" He said raising my chin with his hand.

"I've never met some like you." I said.

"There's so much more you don't know about me." He said.