Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

(Rebecca's pov)

There's pain in my neck and I feel like some one was joking me. But the pain soon started to spread and it slowly takes the rest of my body. As this takes more I some times hear mischief's voice, telling me that everything is going to be okey and that he loves me. Some times I could hear him read to me. I wish I could open my eyes or say something but it forbids me to do so. Why dose this monster inside of me, forbid me to see mischief? Why dose it forbid me to whisper his name out? Why dose it bring pain to me? If I can not see nor speak to mischief then why dose it keep me alive? Why is this monster so cruel?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Loki's pov)

It's been a two days now and stage one is almost complete.You could see all her veins only they're black. They almost cover her hole body except for her face which is almost covered. As I sat next to her and held her hand, it covered her face and she slowly opened her eyes. She started to look around as she sat up.

"Hello beauty." I said and she looked at me.

"Mischief?" She asked as if she didn't recognize me.

"Yes it's me." I said and a small smile came across her face.

"Can you get me a bucket?" She asked and I gave her one. As soon as I gave it to her, she through up.

"It's ok, beauty." I said and she looked at me.

"Forgive me, I don't feel very well." She said.

"It's ok, I bet you don't." I said and she looked at her arms.

"What's on me?" She asked.

"There's an I.V., a heart monitor, and an oxagan tank." I said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Don't you remember?" I asked with a puzzled look.

"I mean after I blacked out." She said then through up again in the bucket.

"Well we brought you back to Midgard and Bruce and tony put some things on you. Your breathing got slower, I thought you were going to die." I said.

"Oh... Well I kind of fine." She said.

"So you're ok now?" I asked.

"Well sort of. I think I have the flue." She said.

"Are you well enough to get up?" I asked.

"I don't know?" She said tried to get up but almost fell. I cot her and let her sit on the bed.

"Waite here, I'll go tell the others you're up." I said and she nodded, then throw up again. I ran to every one and told them she's up. Bruce and Tony ran with me and into her room. They asked her some question and then took a look at her.

"She's all good. I mean it's just the flue." Tony said.

"Ok." I said.

"Well I guess thor can take you back now. We can take it from here." Bruce stated and beauty looked at me with a puzzled look.

"What? You're leaving me?" She asked.

"Well the king wants me back, he needs to have a word with me. But I'll come back for you and we can go to Jotunheim again." I said and she gave me a small smile.

"I've never seen you with this much love for some one before." Bruce stated and I laughed.

"That's because she's the only one I've ever loved." I said.

"Ya that would explain New York." Tony snickered.

"Ya he did a great job didn't he?" Beauty said and and they looked at her.