About This Play

This parody was an old English IV project I did back in my senior year of high-school while we were reading the play Macbeth. After we read it, my teacher gave us two options, we could either do a presentation on how the themes of Macbeth exist in our world or write a play set in modern times. Of course, I chose the latter.

I presented this play to my class and I knocked them dead twice with the enc-our. This version is the special edition, with liberties taken for a better experience and a much more vulgar tone with the language. (I could only get away with so much at a Charter school.)

So what is Macbeth? I would suggest at least knowing what the play is about before reading this. Look it up, it's much better than this little spur of the moment. This wouldn't be the funniest or well made parody of Macbeth, but I had an absolute blast writing it and I had to bring it to Wattpad one way or another to show people that I turned Macbeth into tragic comedy.

It's always good to try writing something and show it off. If you think trying out new things without knowing what's going to happen is a bad thing, look at Stephen King. One of the greatest writers of our time and is the psycho responsible for a film called Maximum Overdrive.

I swear to god this isn't Photoshopped