-Act 5-

(Scene 1)

(Scene 1)

Enter Doctor and a lady, walking towards the private chambers of Lady Macbeth.

Doctor: And you say that Lady Macbeth has been acting very strangely. How so?

Lady: She's been doing this for a week now, sleep walking and talking to herself. Look!

Enter Lady Macbeth rubbing her hands as if they had blood.

Lady Macbeth: Wash away the horror, wash away the horror.

Doctor: Interesting.

Lady Macbeth: I am the vice president, I'm the one who must wash this blood from my own cursed hands!

Lady: Well?

Doctor: Look, I'm a doctor not a psychiatrist. I'm not cut out for this. Walks off stage

Lady: You're leaving?! But what of her illness?

Doctor: If you're so concerned about her so much, just send her over to a psychiatric ward. Oh wait, her husband blew it up in yesterday's air strike.

Exit lady and Doctor

(Scene 2)

Enter Macbeth at the executive desk

Macbeth: I don't think I want to be president anymore. Or senator, or a lawyer, or a conspirer. I'm surprised congress hasn't impeached me yet. Maybe it's time to resign?

Enter commander Freeman

Commander: Sir, it is I Morgan Freeman. The enemy is approaching the White House sir!

Macbeth: Lead by who commander Freeman?

Commander: Macduff and Malcolm!

Macbeth: Oh no, the conspiracy theorists were right! But at least everyone is born of woman right?

Commander: Ever heard of a C-section sir?

Macbeth: Oh dear god, help me.

Then comes the sound of a woman screaming

Macbeth: What was that?

Commander: I think that's your wife sir.

Macbeth: Lady M! Well, it's true what they say. You Only Live Once. I'm gonna fight for my country and my wife just like I did on the war on terror.

Exit Macbeth and Commander

(Scene 3)

Enter Macduff, Malcolm, and a bunch of rebels dressed exactly like the Cleveland Browns football team in an ally way just a mile away from the White House

Malcom: This is it men, our final battle against the foul Macbeth's forces!

Rebels: Hoo Rah!

Macduff: He shall pay for what he has done to our country, he slaughtered my wife and child at the hands of a terrible actor! And once more caused civil war to Lady Liberty. 

Rebels: Hoo Rah!

Malcom: It is time, onward to the White House!

Rebels: Hoo Rah!

Macduff: And what shall we do once we win?

Rebels: BURN MACBETH!!! BURN MACBETH!!! BURN MACBETH!!!

Exit Macduff, Malcom, and all of the rebels.

(Scene 4)

Enter Macduff crashing through through the window with Macbeth at his desk

Macduff: End of the line Macbeth! It's time for you to die!

Macbeth: Oh please, I don't want to fight you Macduff I'm sorry. I've done too much to your family, and Duncan, and Donalbain. Please don't hurt me. This is all my wife's fault!

Macduff: Tough rocks, maybe I'll consider your petty plea, in the mid term.

Macbeth: If that's the way you want it. Unlike you I Macbeth, have the element of surprise. Pulls out a surprise gun and pulls the trigger, nothing happens. Aw, shucks.

Macduff shoots Macbeth in the face, enter Malcom and a rebel sergeant.

Malcom: You did it, you killed the tyrant! Macbeth is dead! The war is won!

Macduff: So what happens now?

Malcom: You get to be president now. Since this is the dawn of a new nation, and you gave the kill to Macbeth, it would only make sense to give you the title. I mean, it was practically a freebie for GW.  How about it?

Macduff: All right then, I, Macduff, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Rebels: U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

-The End-