-Act 4-

(Scene 1)

(Scene 1)

6 months pass, Macbeth is president and Lady Macbeth is vice president. Enter Macbeth reading the newspaper headline.

Macbeth: Let's see here "It's official, Macbeth is officially worse than G. W. Bush." Well, I guess you can't please everyone. I'm president now, and I'm in command! I must give credit to those conspirators, knowing the result of the race months prior. I feel very wrong about what I had to do to Duncan and Donailbain. Still, I wonder what else those internet trolls know? 

Pulls out iPhone and searches for conspiracies concerning Macbeth 

Ah, here we are!

Theory 1: Macbeth must fear Macduff!

Theory 2: Only a man not born of woman can touch him!

Theory 3: The White House will fall when the Cleveland Browns come to D.C.

Macbeth: Well, I guess I don't need to worry if these ridiculous theories are true. I mean, The Cleveland Browns? No one really likes the Browns, not even their own city, they are that terrible. Macduff is somewhere in Mexico, plus everyone comes from the womb. I think everything is going to be alright! I'll be the best president since Barack Obama! 

Six months pass, and civil war breaks out as fighting is heard from outside.

Macbeth: ...Or not.

(Scene 2)

(Scene 2)

Enter Lady Macduff, and son.

Lady Macduff: Charles, where on earth is your father. Civil war has broken out!

Son: He fled to Mexico.

Lady Macbeth: That coward, leaving his wife and son for dead.

Son: Why couldn't he take us with him?

Knock at the door, enter Thug 3

Thug 3: Hello

Lady Macbeth: Why do you enter, why are you not running citizen? Flee! We're in the middle of a crisis here!

Thug 3: Oh, I just came by to campaign for Macbeth.

Lady Macbeth: Leave us, to hell with Macbeth, to hell with his wife, they did this to us!

Son: And screw Will Feral, he's a terrible actor.

Thug 3 shanks Son with a shiv

Lady Macduff: Oh my god!

Thug 3: What? Do you not like my acting either?

Lady Macduff: No! Aaaaahhh!

Exit Lady Macduff with Thug 3 chasing after her, shanking her off stage

(Scene 3)

Enter Macduff and Malcom as they meet in secret somewhere near the Mexican U.S. boarder.

Macduff: Malcom you have come, what is the news you bring me?

Malcolm: War, civil war has broken out in U.S.A.

Macduff: Damn you Macbeth! How are my wife and child?

Malcolm: ...

Macduff: No.

Malcolm: Macduff, please remain calm.

Macduff: I can't believe it, who killed them?

Malcolm: Macbeth's thug, one of which who murdered Donaldbain.

Macduff: I feel so angry!

Malcolm: Come, let the blood boil for revenge. Macbeth wanted the presidency for himself without any care of killing others. He's no American, he's a midget who can't even wear the title of president or senator! But you, you are a patriot of your country! If we don't do something the man will take over the planet by the end of the term. I say we build our army, death to Macbeth?

Macduff: Death to Macbeth!

Malcolm: There's no time to waste, for America land of the free!

Exit Malcom and Macduff