By The Way, You're My Mate

completed

By The Way, You're My Mate - WeAreOk

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2527672-by-the-way-you%27re-my-mate

I found a table after ordering and then put my fork in the rice and was about to take a bit until I smelled something. No, not just something. The best smell I've ever smelled. I felt my wolf howling from inside me, enjoy the scent as well. I looked around to see where it was coming from then I suddenly locked eyes on the most GORGEOUS guy I've ever seen. He had dark brown hair that just touched his eyelashes. Blue eyes like you've never seen before. You could tell he was muscular through his white t-shirt. Oh God his arms. Wait, this can't be happening. I can't be finding my mate now! No! I quickly got up, leaving my food on the table and my bag on my shoulder. I walked the other way and turned around slightly to see that he was... Oh God he's coming over here! I panicked and went into the one store that I felt most comfortable in, Victoria's Secret. I sharply turned in to the store and grabbed a random bra, making it look like I'm going to try it on. I stalked towards the dressing room, not waiting for a sales clerk to show me the way. I walked in the small changing room and shut the door, locking it too.What the hell am I supposed to do now?! After running away from her pack, Katie accidentally lands in the territory of another wolf's pack. Little does she know that the alpha, turned out to be her mate. She makes the mistake of trying to leave. Now that he has her, there's no going back. As they progress to bond, they have a challenge- Katie's old pack, they want her back and will do everything to get her.