The Bad Boy's Princess

completed

The Bad Boy's Princess - _Crysy

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6683443-the-bad-boy%27s-princess

Jordan Elliott started attending Laguna Beach High School, when she was just 14. She was a little overweight with braces and acne. Everyone bullied her constantly, especially the queen bitches. But the one person that set her over the edge, was the local's bad boy, Jordan Hayes. Yes, you heard correct. They share the same names, which was obviously annoying and irritating when the teacher called out their names. Anyways, enough about that. Jordan Hayes, the bad boy, had taped pictures around the whole school of her. That's not the bad part though. Pictures of her in her underwear. It was that bad, that Jordan Elliott moved away to Northern California. Three years later, she returns. But not as her old self, no. She has now the perfect body. Tanned / toned skin, she lost the extra weight, which made girls jealous of her body. She now has a lip piercing and dark brown hair, yep you heard that right. But no, she isn't emo or scene. She just though lip piercings were cool. Now I'm rambling. Anyways, enough about that. She comes back rich. But the third night, something happens which she didn't expect, no. But she stays strong in school.