The Heartbroken Heartbreaker

completed

The Heartbroken Heartbreaker - SamMadison

http://www.wattpad.com/story/865666-the-heartbroken-heartbreaker

He rested his hand on one of my thighs, somehow managing to come closer within less than seconds. He practically pulled me right on his lap. His lips were dangerously close to my ears as he whispered, "Let's go somewhere else." Hoping I didn't look disgusted, I turned to him and twined my fingers at the back of his neck, smiling at him. Seducing guys was, for me, second nature. "Why not?" I asked him. He buried his face in my neck, kissing me. I closed my eyes and pulled him closer, even though all I wanted was to push him off. I looked at that dark corner of the room, seeing Cedric, and smiling in triumph to myself as his figure walked closer, closer, closer to us. The hand on my thigh seemed to have traveled up it, slipping right under my skirt, and his other hand started to travel up my stomach, under my blouse, lips still on my neck. A finger started to slip under the wire of my bra, then two. But then before I knew it, someone was yanking me off of Seth. I looked up and saw Cedric, glaring darkly at me. "That's enough," he said. "Goddammit, what the hell are you doing, Kyla!?" Seth stood up. "Hey, man. We were busy." Cedric glared at him. "Hey, man. Now you're not." And he pulled me away. --- When Kyla Evans was dumped by her best friend-slash-boyfriend, Cedric, she was devastated. Convinced that her life came tumbling down, she promised that she would definitely get back at him, seeking nothing but revenge. A week later, she abandoned her glasses and sweatshirts, her hair was in perfect waves, and now she was known as The Hot Girl. The heartbroken heartbreaker, going out and making out with countless guys. How she's planning to have revenge? Going out with the school's biggest player; the person her ex-boyfriend loathes the most— Seth Everett.