My life: Secrets and Gangs

*NO LONGER ON WATTPAD*

My life: Secrets and Gangs - xMaddiex

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4198892-my-life-secrets-and-gangs

Cherry Romero hasn't had an easy life. Her mother left her when she was 7 and took her 2 brothers and sister but left her on accident with her abusive father. Cherry always thought she would come back, but she hasn't. Now, at the age if 15, her life is looking up. She has friends that are like family and is part of The Phantom Riders, a good gang that stops The Warriors from taking over. But when she moves house, her life gets more complicated. The warriors now have a new leader and have moved to Lozells, the place where she's moved to. Now, The Phantom Riders have had to move to, and try to figure out about the new leader and why he has ordered a hit on the Garcia's, a family that Cherry and her friends have to protect. That isn't so easy when The Warriors are out to kill everyone in her gang. So when she finds out the secret that has been kept from her ever since she was born, what will happen? Will she finally understand everything that has happened in her past? And will she be able to protect the Garcia's, or will it be to late? This is Cherry's life, full of secrets and gangs...

This story is one of my top stories!