When a player meets a player...

completed

When a player meets a player... - jadeandlia

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1837933-when-a-player-meets-a-player

Victoria (Tori) Williams is a rebel and a Player. She has been kicked out of numerous schools and finally, her parents have had enough so they have sent her to her Mothers boarding school to 'straighten' her out. Unknown to Tori, this also happens to be the school that her male equivalent, Edward (Eddie) Lawson attends. Eddie is in one word; badass. He plays girls like toys and is rude and obnoxious. What happens when Tori and Eddie cross paths and suddenly, nothing makes sense to either of them? What happens when the girl who is afraid to love since the death of her brother and the boy who doesn't believe in love, begin to see the real them? "Right you see that group there?" said Kaylee nodding over to a big tree as we sat down at a table with a cup of coffee each. "About three of them lads are decent, the others complete players," she explained, I choked on my coffee when she said player, I think she got the hint that I was known as a player in all my old schools. Ever since my brother I've had to be. I'm not letting myself fall in love ever. I looked over to the lads, the three which Kaylee were on about were up and kicking a football around, around them there was five other boys also kicking the football around. They were more loud though. I had accidentally completely zoned off from what Kaylee was saying, "And the last one, Edward, Eddie for short, Lawson. The schools most well known player and Libbie Lester the most well know slag. They go well together because they are adored by populars hated by normals. So watch out for Edward," she finished, I looked over and saw Edward, he was quite tall, he didn't have his shirt on and I hate to admit it he has nice abs. His hair was spiked up, but not the spikes you had when you were nine, it was swept at the front, he's obviously going for the Justin Bieber look.