Chapter 25

Max's p.o.v

I stared at my sisters lifeless body. 

No, she wasn't dead but she has been asleep for a week now. Xavier is a wreck and in pain. When he found out she was stabbed he broke down crying something he hasn't done in years. Stacy was freaking out by the time I got there. She had blood all on her arms,hands, and torso. 

I sighed and let a few tears come out. I wiped them away and looked at my baby sister.

" I am sorry.....

I am sorry I wasn't the big brother you asked for, I am sorry that I wasn't there for you when mom and dad died, I am sorry that I let them beat you,insult you, and reject you. But please come back I never even talked to you. We all need you please come back.... "

I said quietly holding her hand. 

I waited a minuet before getting up to leave. I was almost out the door when I heard a groan of pain.

" Ow..... "

I heard someone mumbled. I turned around and saw Maria blinking furiously and her hand on her chest. A smiled slipped onto my face.

I quickly remembered she was in pain and grabbed some pain killers and a glass of water.

" Here. "

I said putting the pill in her mouth and putting the cup to her mouth. She chugged down the water and sighed in relief when she was done. She looked at me before gripping me in a bone breaking hug.

I stood there shocked for a minute before hugging her back. I mean you would to if just a week ago she told you to fuck off.

" I am sorry..." 

I mumbled into her hair while tears streamed down my face. 

" It's okay...

She mumbled back. I felt like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. We hugged for a little while before pulling away. 

" How do you feel? "

I asked. 

" I feel fine just a little pain in my chest. "

She said. 

" Your going to have that pain in your chest for about a day or two until it's fully healed. "

I said. She nodded her head then her eyes grew wide and said

" Is Nina okay?! What about the packs?! "

She said. I chuckled and pushed her back down.

" The packs are fine we lost about 1 member but your pack is fine and Nina woke up about a week ago. "

I said. Her eyes widen.

" How long have I been asleep? "

She asked.

" About a week... "

I said. She groaned and closed her eyes. I just smiled at her.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

" Um Maria...... Would you mind if I got Stacy? "

I said. She smiled and said

" No I don't mind you can get her if you want. "

She said.

" Okay let me go get her. "

I said smiling.  I went out the door and ran to Stacy's room. I knocked on the door and yelled at her to open it.

" What! What do you want?! "

She said. I smiled and said

" She's awake! "

Her eyes lit up and she smiled. 

" Really! "

She said. I nodded my head. I was about to say lets go before her smiled dropped.

" Does she want to see me? "

She whispered. I smiled and said

" Yeah she even forgave me! "

I said. She smiled before walking downstairs. 

When we got to her room he twins were talking to her. They both gave her a hug and and started asking her questions. When they saw us they excused themselves and walked out the door but not before glaring at us.

" Hey you feeling okay? "

Stacy asked.

" Yeah i'm feeling fine. "

Maria said sitting up. Stacy smiled and walked towards her. They started talking but I wasn't paying attention I was just glad I got my family back.

Alex's cat