Chapter 4 (Edited)

Maria's POV

You could easily tell they were twins. They both had brown hair and tan skin.They were fit and looked like gods. The only difference between them was there eye color. One had dark green eyes and the other had grey eyes.

"Done checking us out? "The one with grey eyes asked. I rolled my eyes and said,

"Care to explain the attack? "They looked at each other then back at me. There most likely talking telepathically.

"Well?! "I snapped at them. They flinched and said,

"We didn't mean to we thought you were wolfs until you shifted."The one with green eyes said. I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Okay then can you explain whats going on with the werecats?"I asked. The one with the grey eyes said,

"We don't exactly know what's happening but what we do know is that all werecats are turning into giant wild cats and are also changing"He said.

"What do you mean 'changing'"I said.

"After they shift for a second time they change completely in there human form they look more hot and sometimes there eye color and hair color will change."He said. I looked at them and said,

"That explains a lot."They nodded and I looked at Alexis and Nina. They seemed shocked. I looked back at the twins and said,

"What's your names?"The one with the grey eyes said,

"Tyler, "

 and the one with the dark green eyes said,

"Sam."

I nodded and said,

"I'm Maria and that's Alexis and Nina"I said pointing at the girls. They nodded and said,

"What are you girls doing out here? I know you can take care of your selves but don't you have a pack? " I sighed and said,

"To make a long story short our pack is full of a bunch of douches who liked to abuse us because we could turn into cats so when, we shifted we took that as a sign to run and then we bumped into you."I said. They nodded there heads and said,

"Yeah, the same thing happened to us and it's most likely happening to all werecats." I nodded and said,

"Wanna come with us the more cats the better."I said. They looked at each other and then said,

"Sure,why not?"

Today will make 3 years since that happening. I am currently the 20 year old Alpha of the Shadow Claw pack located in Alaska. I know what your thinking, Alaska why there? Well there is a bunch of wild life there and we live in the parts where no humans live and there's  forest everywhere plus there is no pack here. A lot has happened in these three years the first year was ruff but we got through it and that was also the year I got most of my pack members.

After Tyler and Sam agreed to travel with us we all stopped in a town and stayed there for a few months to make some money. After that we traveled around picking up werecat's from all over the place. I found out that I was the Alpha cat and that we needed a piece of land to start our pack. I don't know how but some how we decided Alaska. It was full of wild life and perfect for us. We all made money and were able to get to Alaska where we found more werecat's. Some werewolves know about us but we intend to stay hidden and only reveal ourselves if needed to.

Nina is my beta and Alexis is my third in command. Tyler is my head warrior and Sam trains everybody. I also have a boyfriend his name is Logan. Alexis has found her mate his name is Alex. Nina has a boyfriend but has not found her mate. Sam and Tyler are still single and like it that way and my pack is doing good. We currently live in our own little village and instead of a pack house everybody lives in there own log house with there family or roommates.Life is good right now.

Are you happy I updated twice today! I know skipped the whole creating the pack but there is a reason for that so don't go commenting on how I am moving stuff to fast! Comment and Vote!

Twins