Chapter 3 ( Edited )

Maria's POV

We all froze not knowing what made the sound. I looked into the trees and saw a pair of bright yellow eyes. I didn't  know what had came over me but I growled and it wasn't a wimpy one either it held power and authority. I heard 4 whimpers two coming from Alexis and Nina. I was surprised at the sound of  my growl I don't know where the powers coming from but I like it.

"You control them now." Said a voice in my head.

"Who are you?" I asked. I was confused I knew werewolfs had innner wolfs but I was a cat shifter.

"Your inner cat" The voice said.

"If your my inner cat where were you for the last 17 years?" I asked slighty annoyed.

"Sorry for not showing up sooner but I had to wait for the right moment to show up" She said. I sighed,could this get anymore confusing?

"Two questions, whats your name and what do you mean I control them?" I said with confusing clear in my voice.

" My name is Sasha and your the alpha of werecats" She said. My eyes widen as she said I was an alpha.

"ME!? I am no alpha! i'm running away from my pack because I can't stand up to them how can I be an alpha?!"

"Trust me honey it's in your blood you'll see."She said then left. I sighed and was brought out of my conversation when I heard two screams and snarls.I looked up to see a white tiger and a orange tiger surrounding Alexis and Nina. I had it with this. I shifted and made a deep threatening growl. They both looked at me in shock.

"Your eyes! "Nina said. I cocked my head in confusion.

"Their red "Alexis said. I looked back at the two tigers who were cowering in fear. I growled again. They ran behind some trees. I went to the forest and threw on a baggy shirt and a pair of sweat pants. When I walked back to the clearing Alexis and Nina gasped.

"what!!? "I said annoyed. Alexis dug in her bag for something while Nina stared at me in shock. Alexis finally found what she was looking for and handed me a mirror. I looked at my reflection and gasped. My hair was longer and thicker and looked like silk. My light blue eyes changed to a electric blue and my lips were full and perfect shade of pink. My skin was bruise free and looked soft and my teeth were straighter and whiter, I handed back the mirror in shock.

"What the hell!"I said. Both Alexis and Nina shrugged. I sighed and shook it off. My vision was sharper and hearing was better.I could hear somebody behind us. I turned around and saw two boys.

"Well hello ladies"The boys said. Uh-oh

Picture is Nina