Chapter 2 ( Edited )

Maria's p.o.v

I woke up and looked in the mirror. I remembered  when my parents were alive and my baby blue eyes were bright and full of life not dull and full of fear. My hair was bright and shiny not frizzy and dull. My skin had a perfect tan and now I'm pale from lack of sun. I sighed and sat there looking at my reflection. I tried to find bruises but there were none. Weird, they take at least a week to heal. I picked up my shirt to look at my rib cage, it was completely healed. Now that's not possible. I'm weak, yes maybe if I was a normal wolf it could have healed that fast but for a werecat it would take at least 1 week to heal.

I put my shirt back down and hopped in the shower. I dried my hair and but on a blue shirt and baggy jeans with my big hoody. I walked out my door to be greeted by my slut of a sister.

"Watch were your going bitch!"She said to me.  I sighed. I am actually thinking about running away... I just can't take it any more. The heart break and abuse. I walked down the hallway and went to Alexis's room. She's the 3rd werecat that lives here. When I walked inside I found here on the floor in her under wear and bra sweating. I closed the door and locked it and rushed to her side.

"Whats happening"I whisper/yell to her.

"I-I-I don't k-k-know!"She managed to get out. She rolled on to her side and that's when we heard the first crack.

"Are you shifting?"I ask.

"Impossible I already shifted into a cat remember!"She manages to get out.

I nodded my head. She rolled around moaning in pain for another hour. You could hear her bones breaking but she kept denying the fact that's she's shifting. About halfway in I started to see pitch black hairs all over her body and her blue eyes were now a bright yellow. After the pain stopped I gasped, the tiny strawberry blond girl I knew was now a giant black panther. I backed up afraid of what she might do. She stood up and that's when I realized how big she really was she was up to my shoulder's and i'm 5'9".

She looked around the room before giving me what looks like a smile. She walked to the mirror to admire her self before grabbing her blanket and shifting back.

"Did you see that!"She whisper/yelled. I nodded my head and smiled.

"You could get out of here!"I said.

"Not with out you two!"She said.

"Were not strong enough Alexis!"I said.She sighed and said

"Come on let me grab some clothes and lets check on Nina."I nodded my head  and walked out of the room. I made my way to Nina's room and instead of a blond hair and brown eyed tan girl we found a cheetah. What is up with all the werecats? And why hasn't this happened to me?! I sighed and she turned back and grabbed her bed sheet.

"The same thing happened to to Alexis...."I said. She nodded and went to go get dressed. I sat on the floor and thought. What is happening? Is this for all werecats?Should we tell anyone? Should we use this as an advantage and run? All these questions were all in my head. When Nina came out I had made my choice we were going to run.

We decided to we would set up for the Alpha's party and while every ones having fun and getting drunk we would we run. After we set up and made the cake we all went back to  our rooms and packed a back pack. I started feeling dizzy and I was getting really hot. Everything was spinning and I was sweating like crazy. I fell to the floor and that's when I knew what was happening.

I heard and felt my first bone rearrange itself. Then another one and another one. I was on the floor trying not to scream when all of a sudden the pain stopped.I stood up and realized I had paws and they were quite big. I walked to my mirror and looked at my reflection. I had snow white fur with pitch black strips and dots. My tail had black dots but was also white. My eyes were bright blue. I was huge. Bigger then the Alpha wolf. I had to bend down to see my face. It looked like I was a mixture of a tiger and cheetah. I transformed back and grabbed some cloths. I went to Nina's and Alexis rooms and told them to hurry up. We got outside and that's when we started running. It felt good and it looked like we all got stronger and faster. I told them that I transformed and told them how I looked they said when we get safe they wanna see. I had a feeling we are going to be okay. About 20 minuets later we crossed the border. I could feel the sudden power change.

The land we were on was free land. After another hour of running we stopped to take a break. We had some water and ate granola bars and talked about what we were going to do and how we were going to make money. We started walking when we heard a deep growl and it didn't sound like a wolf. We all stopped and said one word.

"Shit "

Okay I know it's short but I'll update later and I promise it will get better I needed them to shift I know this chapter was crappy but I promise it will get much better! comment and vote!

Picture is Alexis