Chapter 8

A.N sorry I forgot that this story existed and I swear I don't know how you guys like this, I wrote this while I was in a weeb stage and thought I was so cool. I'm still a pretty trash writer so if you go onto my other two stories and send some feedback that'd be great. Also do dm me if you just want to talk or anything, I'm here for you readers!!!
Now back to the story
"Why do you and Tadase not get along?"
"Because we're both in a completion." He answered and I was just plain confused. What competition were they in?
"What are you competing for?"
"A girl." Ikuto answered and he knew I was intrigued. I never knew Ikuto liked someone let alone the same person that Tadase likes.
"Who?"
"Not telling."
"Why not? I can keep a secret."
"Would Tadase want you to know who he likes?"
"I don't know I never knew he liked someone."
"It doesn't matter"
"Why?"
"Because I'm currently winning."
After that little conversation we ended up at my place. I didn't clean the house yesterday for the project but I did lock my dad's room and the room he uses to store the weapons he uses to beat me with. I usually have them locked but I made sure of it this morning. "This is my house, it's quite small but I don't really need a big house." I said as I put the cake we made in the kitchen
"Cake?"
"Don't ask questions when you already know the answer." He replied as he took the first slice I cut up. While we ate the cake (which was delicious) He asked me questions.
"Do you have any siblings?"
"Yeah a little sister called Ami, she's 6 now"
"Where is she?"
"She lives with an aunt of mine, I stay here with my dad"
"Where's your mum?"
"She died 2 years ago"
"Sorry for asking"
"Don't worry about it"
"I'm assuming your dad drinks?"
"Yeah, he drinks to forget about my mother"
"Does he do anything strange?"
"Nothing I wouldn't expect him to no" I answered and I technically wasn't lying. I did expect him to beat the living fuck out of me whenever he pleased, so I was still following the rules. The less he knows the better for everyone.
"Where's your dad?"
"He's on a business trip"
"For how long?"
"A month"
"How do you take care of yourself for a month?"
"He puts money on an account I can withdraw from and all the things I need are a short walking distance form here and I can take care of myself so it's not a big deal." I never understood why people my age can't take care of themselves, they end up leaving home in their 30's because they can't do the most simplest of household chores.
"Why are there 2 rooms locked?" He asked and I didn't expect to ask me so many questions about my home and my dad. It was difficult acting like nothing happens here.
"One is my dad's room and the other room is his office and I'm not allowed in either room. It would be rude to invade my dad's personal space."
I then took him on a more detailed tour and let him into my room. My room had a white carpet with baby pink walls, white desk with a keyboard leaning against it, grey double bed with light pink sheets we sat on my bed while he continued to ask questions.
"Can you play the piano for me?" Ikuto asked and I didn't know how to respond, nobody has ever asked me to play and I haven't used it in a while.
"Sure, do you have any song in particular you want me to play?" I asked as I had no idea what he wanted me to play.
(A.N I don't own the song, I just like it XP)
"Heaven by Ailee" He replied and I have to admit it's a really good song. I also decided I would sing because why the hell not? I can sing decently anyways.
"Where you are, I will be there too
Where you go, I will go there too

I smile for you every day, I pray for you
With thoughts of you, I fall asleep - I open my eyes as I call for you
You protect me by my side and you embrace me
You are my heaven

* You're my only one way
Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you
You're the only one babe
You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
If we're together we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
Forever, together - never gonna be alone

I breathe in your arms, we kiss in your arms
When I hear your voice, it feels like I'm dreaming
I can tell from your eyes, I can tell about your love
You are my heaven

* repeat

Heaven - my only person, yes the person who will protect me
Any sadness, any pain - if only I'm with you
I'm not jealous of anyone else - hold my two trembling hands
Because the reason I live is you

* repeat

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
If we're together we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
Forever, together - never gonna be alone
Oh, so alone"
(Ikuto POV)
I will admit Amu is really good at this, I was in a trance for the entirety of her little performance. Every little movement of her fingers was delicate and I just wanted to hold her in my arms. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, I usually am the one being felled for not the one falling for a girl. But with Amu it feels right. I can just throw away my worries when I'm around her. I'm just scared that Tadase will take her away, I've seen how they are around each other, but I won't lose to a kiddy king like him.
"That was lovely my dear." I spoke with elegance.
"Thank you, I haven't played that song in awhile." She replied whilst trying and failing to hide a blush off her face.
"Don't worry, you were perfect" I said making a purring sound just because.
(Amu POV)
I have no idea why he chose that song but I'm kind of glad he did, I really like the song and because of my father I haven't been able to play and sing for ages.
By the time we were done a full blown thunderstorm was going on and on the news apparently nobody should leave their house. Oh shit, if that's the case then he has to stay over. FML.
"It seems I'll be sleeping with you Amu-koi" He said emphasizing the 'koi' way more than usual, he already does it but now it seems more sensual and scary.
"You can just sleep on the couch" I replied with as little enthusiasm as I could muster, I don't have the time for perverted cats now nor ever.
"But I don't want to"
"Well tough shit, my house my rules."
"Please? I won't do anything bad I promise. Also language young lady"
"Why should I care about my language? Like I said my house bitch"
"Can I not sleep on the couch? I won't take advantage of you, I promise."
"Fine" I replied not wanting to have to spend any more time on this that I needed to. He was getting persistent anyways, still don't know why he's so adamant on sleeping on the bed. The couch is quite comfortable if you get over the lingering scent of cheap beer and perfume.
"I'm taking a shower, so unless you want to share one which I'm all for, avoid the bathroom" Ikuto said then we went to the bathroom to have a shower.
"Wait I'll get some clothes from the laundry to wear" I said before he could get him and gave him some clothes to wear tonight.
After he finished showering I had already gotten changed into a dark blue nightgown that was mid-thigh (which wasn't see through, thank God) While I gave Ikuto some boxers and an old T-shirt.
We went to bed and I fell asleep relatively quickly. I wasn't tired as such, I just didn't want to deal with this perverted cat named Ikuto.