Never Let Go

If I could find yesterday, I wouldn't change the past even just a bit, because all my mistakes and failures have led me blindly to you. Instead if I could go back, I would relive every moment I spent with you.

But I would never come back to this place where you leave me kneeling in the dark, holding your lifeless body in my arms, praying my tears will bring you back to me.

I don't know if you're in heaven, looking down at me, trying to find a way back to my awaiting arms, or if you're already standing next to me, whispering that you're still here.

But I can't feel you. I feel all alone, like you've abandoned me. I'm giving up my biggest dreams as my greatest desire is to see you open your eyes and look at me, hold me close and never let go, kiss me like it will never end.

I'm dying inside as I wish I could die with you if you can't live with me. I stare at the dagger in my hand. The pain in my heart flows into the cold, dark, redemptive steel as I raise it up to plunge it into my chest, to stop the pain that's torturing me inside but you stop me by gently whispering,
'I love you, I'm still here'

Your words pierce like bright sunlight through the darkening pain. I can't see you but now I feel you.
You're here and I know you'll never go...
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hey guys!
This is actually the first ever story that I ever wrote. Hope you guys like it. If you have any idea or suggestions for a story that you would like me to write, go ahead and drop it in the comments or PM me anytime. I'll be adding a new story or poem once every Friday so watch out and don't forget to click that little star to VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
love y'all
~€çlâïr$