Destroyed

(Let's just pretend that Aph and Gene already went through that damn blackmail shite, that would take to long.)

I am tired so this chapter sucks. If I was a reader I would hate this too.

I was mad, really mad, between Gene blackmailing me and the whole Laurence and Garrote kiss thing.

I ran to the first room I saw and threw myself onto the floor. I couldn't do this anymore, I cried, I really cried. Then I heard a voice.

"Are you okay?"

I looked around, "who said that?! I swear if it's you Gene I will hurt you, I'm sick of this, I'm sick of you with your games. Just delete the pi-"

"I'm not Gene."

I looked around again, still no one.

"But, hey... are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah..." I sighed, my eyes went wide, "oh, I bet I'm just talking to myself, because I'm going insane."

"You're not insane, if anything, you sound hilarious."

"H-hey!"

"I'm sorry, its just that you're so opened minded, you're probably an open book."

"Be quiet..." I mumbled.

"Hey, I was joking..." The voice huffed, "are you really okay...?"

"You know Gene, right?"

"Huh, yeah why?"

"Is he known to blackmail people...?"

There was silence.

"You messed with Gene..." The voice laughed, "that wasn't supposed to sound sexual."

"What? But yeah...Gene has this photo of me doing something I really regret. I mean, I didn't even do it, he did it..."

"What exactly did he catch you doing...?"

"None of your business!"

"Fine, is it on his phone?"

"Yeah, he will show everyone if I don't do what he says..."

"Well ho-" The bell rung.

"I have to go...bye." I mumbled and ran off.

Aaron's POV:

Before I went to class, I went to see Gene. I saw him and his little group in a corner, he had his phone out. I sped up, eventually coming right up behind him. I casually walked by and slapped his phone out of his hand.

It hit the ground, hard.

I stomped on it harshly, making sure it broke.

"HEY! THAT'S MY PHONE!"

"And now it's broken." I smirked and walked off.

I don't know why, but that girl seemed familiar.