Clueless

(AN- Yes, during the texting turn on your dirty mindset....)

Aaron wasn't the best kid, he was pretty rude to me. I had started talking to a few girls that were really nice to me. This was the first day of the second week of school. I had also been hanging out with these two guys called Laurence and Garroth.

"Hey Katelyn!" I said once I walked through the the school doors.

"Oh, hi Aphmau." She smiled, "Teony is helping me a bit."

Teony smiled at me, "hey."

"Teony, stop flirting with her!" Katelyn said, laughing.

Teony turned a bright shade of red, "I-I'm not f-f-flirting!"

~Ding~

Both girls stared at me, it was my phone.

"Who's texting you?" Katelyn asked, "is it your boyfriend?" She laughed.

"N-no!"

I looked down at the phone, it was FC.

I smiled, and looked at his message.

FC: Hey, we might have to reschedule tonight... There's this dinner at my house and I have to cook.

                Shu: NOOOOOOOO! Babes, FC, I neeeeeed your help tonight! I can't get to the highest level since you won't be there!

FC: I know, but we'll just have to wait till tomorrow... I have some new packs we have to try out, I even bought the 10in one you wanted from the store on Friday.

                               Shu: REALLY?! But I heard some of those are a bit to hard to control... It might be too big...

FC: We'll make it work, I have to go but bye Shu!

                         Shu: Ok, I have to go too, bye!

Katelyn snatched my phone, reading the previous messages. Her eyes widened and she turned bright red.

"A-Aphmau I-I never would have t-taken you for that kind of gi-girl..."

"What?" I asked, I was clueless.

"Let me see!" Teony snatched the phone, she had the same reaction.

"Aphmau," Katelyn coughed, "what you want to use during that is fully your choice..."

"Yeah, t-totally up to you..." Teony followed up with.

"What?" I laughed, "what did you think we were talking about?! I'm taking about the Grand Sword LV: 69."

"Oh, umm... I see, well you have fun with your 'sword' tomorrow..." Katelyn ran off as soon as the bell rung.

"What?" I asked.

"Aphmau, I'm happy that you've found someone, no matter what you're into." Teony said, walking off as the bell rung.

"What?!"

I was clueless.