Andy's "Problem"

Dedicated to @Jinxxed4life2 this will be done in Ashley's P.O.V. Also, this is a smut warning here. I might end it, but I might not.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to find Andy not in bed. I laid there for a few minutes, then decided I had to pee. I get up, and get to the bathroom. I open the door to find Andy jerking off. He opens his eyes and looks at me, his hand slowing, almost to a stop. His eyes go wide. I walk to him and sink to my knees in front of him. I remove his hand, before I think, I bring my lips to his tip. I graze my lips on it. He shivers. I then open my mouth and take him into my mouth. I swirl my tongue along his length. I go until I feel him hit the back of my throat then I go back up, my lips almost leaving him. Then plunge back down. I continue, him moaning. Then he tells me he's gonna come. I go down along his shaft, and as he hits the back of my throat, he shoots. I pull back and look up at him innocently. He smiles down at me. After that he gets up and leaves. I stay and do my business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I didn't end it. That was awkward to write! Anyway, it's pouring at my house, so I might update later. Stay happy not crappy life's a Bitch don't quit peace out rainbow unicorns! Byyyyeeeee *wink*