Wet Dreams

So, several people have requested smut. This is it. And will be in Andy's P.O.V.

I fall asleep with Ashes in my arms. This was my dream:

Ashley is dragging me to our room. He has a look of lust in his beautiful eyes. We enter the room and close the door. As soon as the door is shut, he attacks my lips in fiery passion. I know this is a dream because real life Ashley wouldn't be this bold.

I flip us and he's against the door. After a few minutes I turn us and push him on the bed. We make out more. Then I feel him tugging on my shirt, also wanting the fabric out from between us I sit up and pull off my shirt. He pulls off his as well. I lean back down and attack his lips. Soon we are both pantless, and flipped. Ashley is giving me a blowjob. (A/N- this is where it gets really dirty) He swirls his tongue around my tip, then licks up my length. My then takes half of me into his mouth and works my upper half with his mouth, the other half with his hand. Once he deems me hard enough, after deep throating me a few times, he pulls back and I flip us. I put a finger in front of his mouth. He gets it wet enough, I don't feel like getting the lube yet. I put a finger in him, he gasps. After working the digit I get up and get the lube. I lube up my fingers and put two in my beautiful Ashes. At first he gasps and I watch his face for any sign to stop. I see none, so I continue, then without warning, I slip in the third finger. He gasps, rather loudly, almost a moan. After he is stretched enough, I line myself up and slip into him. I don't move at first then I slowly start moving. Soon, we are both moaning, and talking dirty. All too soon I hear his breathing become unsteady, and soon after feel him come. Just him coming was enough, and I thrust in harder than before, and let go. After that I wake up with a massive boner. I get up, carefully, n it to wake up my sleeping neko. I go into the bathroom to "take care of my issue"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- That was definitely more detailed than anything else I've written. I'm getting better at writing smut, that scares me. Anyways, I decided to write some. I'm thinking about coming out to my sister, she doesn't judge, but I don't know how to start that conversation. So, good night/morning/afternoon. Stay happy not crappy life's a Bitch don't quit peace out rainbow unicorns! Byyyyeeeee *wink*