News.

Andy's P.O.V*

I just got off the phone with the police. Shocked, I didn't hire a hit man? Please, I'm not about to get arrested and leave Ashes to fend for himself, then again CC, would end up taking care of him. Most nekos wouldn't dare ask a personal question, he must have a shit ton of willpower, all his owners beat him, but he acts normal, except he doesn't talk. He is so beautiful, and the little bit of his voice that I've heard was beautiful, why wouldn't they want him to sing? I better not be in love with him, I mean me and Juliet just broke up. (A/N- In case you were wondering, Andy and Juliet are now married. They haven't broken up, this is FICTION) I can't be over her so quickly. That was the whole reason I bought a neko. Now I'm in love with that neko.

I go back into the living room to see Jake and Jinxx making out on my couch, I leave them. Then I see CC comforting a crying Ashley. Fuck. My yelling must've scared him. I walk over to both of them, and tap Ashley on the back, he turns around. "Did I scare you with my yelling?" I ask him. He nods and turns fully towards me, burying his face in my chest, and starting to calm down. "I'm sorry. Those men won't hurt anymore nekos, I called the police and told them what happened to you." I inform my little neko. At that moment I notice something tattooed on his abs. "OUTLAW." He's my little Outlaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

A/N- Sorry it's short, I wanted to update. I also have a song stuck in my head, Spectrum by boyinaband ft Cry and Minx. So yeah. Stay happy not crappy life's a Bitch don't quit peace out rainbow unicorns! Byyyyeeeee*winks*