Pham pt 5

As they had reached their house, the two had a short talk outside.

Nothing really in particular was talked about but soon enough, they found themselves in front of their door.

Dam pulled out his house key from his pocket and pressed the key into the lock.

Opening it and taking a deep breathe in before turning on the lights.

"Always nice to know we're coming home to a house that hasn't been robbed." Phol joked a bit.

He turned to Dam and kissed him softly.

"I love you." He said against his boyfriend's lips.

Dam gently kissed him back.

As the two separated, he began "Very true" with a small smile on his face.

Whispering a quick yet incredibly meaningful 'I love you too'.

"Good, because otherwise I would be you know who." Phol shuddered as a joke.

"Uh, yeah. We wouldn't want another one" Dam said, with an awkward laugh.

Phol grinned and kissed him again.

"Whatever we did to deserve each other, I'm thankful for it." He said when they pulled away.

"Me too" Dam replied, with a soft smile, before shutting the door and placing the keys on the side table.

Locking the door and then smiling to himself a bit.

Smiling because of something Phol is not to know yet.

But he will, soon enough.

"Like I said a thousand times before, thank you for taking me outside." Phol chuckled.

Dam rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah."

But let out a small laugh anyway, "Now don't complain next time I try and get you to go out."

"Oh knowing me I probably will." Phol teased.

Dam sighed, knowing that was actually very true, "It was worth a try" he smiled as he began making his way deeper into the house and turning around every so often to check if Phol was following, until they finally reach their usual joint bedroom.

Phol followed Dam, and then when they ended up in their bedroom he grinned.

"Kinky." He teased him, kissing Dam.

Dam rolled his eyes as they separated from the kiss, and shoved Phol gently, "I was going to sleep. I don't know what you're talking about"

Phol sighed and faked a hurt look. "That's not fair, you said we would! Now I'm in the mood." He said.

"Oh quit whining" Dam said, looking to Phol.

With a sigh, he quickly added, "Oh, alright. I guess I won't go to sleep just yet".

"You know what I don't think I'm in the mood anymore." Phol shrugged, fighting back a smirk as he got pajama bottoms out.

"Oh" Dam said, "really?"

Phol just nodded.

"I thought you wanted to- haha, it's fine. I mean, if you don't want to anymore" he added with a nervous laugh. Trying not to show how let down he felt. He had actually been looking forward to it with the amount of times Phol had brought it up. Having only been trying to rid Phol of his smugness as they entered the room seeing as though he didn't want to let Phol have the advantage and satisfaction of knowing it.

Phol looked back at him with a smirk, waiting for him to catch on. "It sucks doesn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah, a little bit" Dam sighed, and then realized something about Phols tone was a bit off.

A bit off and a bit proud.

He bit the inside of his cheek and turned to Phol, confused when the only sign of emotion he had was a smirk plastered on his face.

Keeping a smirk plastered to his face Phol waited for the realization of him not being serious about not having sex with him. "Sucks right?" He repeated.

Dam sighed, "but I already answered that question! Yeah, it sucks! But, I mean, we can just go to sleep right now if you'd like. I don't really care anymore" He said and gently folded and put his coat into the drawer, which may have been considered weird due to a coat having to be hung. But he knew he couldn't hang it in his and Phol's closet.

For reasons unknown to Phol himself.

Dam then pulled out his sweatpants and a simple white T-shirt and started taking off / putting it on.

He then hopped onto the bed thinking maybe he can do it tomorrow.

Or maybe still today.

He doesn't know.

He just wanted to have a perfect picnic and then just do what Phol wanted because that's all that mattered to him, though he wasn't against his choice of 'activities'.

But if Phol wants to sleep, that's up to him and then just before they would actually go to sleep he could-
Dam then got cut off by Phol talking to him and realizing he had been for a while now.

Phol rolled his eyes, "No wait stop I was kidding, because you kept- it was a payback thing. Kind of stupid because you weren't catching on, but still." He said.

"Now since you already put on clothes we'll have to take them off again." He joked.

"Oh" Dam said aloud, feeling a bit dumb for not realizing, "yeah, I guess today might not be my day." He sighed and his mind quickly relaxed, everything is still be going as planned.

It may not be his day, but that sure as hell doesn't mean it's not Phols and he's making sure of it.

"I guess we are" Dam added, upon hearing the last part, with a laugh.

"The fact that you can be oblivious sometimes makes me love you more. And everything about you makes me love you more, I just love you a lot." Phol smiled at him reassuringly.

"I just know how much you like knowing exactly what's going on." He added, sitting next to him on their bed.

Dam grinned; he has no idea. "I love you too, Phol. Even more than the number of stars in the sky and in the universe." He then pulled Phol into a hug and began, "I'm so glad you're mine and I cannot imagine or even live a life without you by my side. And luckily I won't have to, because as long as I have you, I'm not letting you go".

He smiled over Phol's shoulder; knowing he was leading up to something.

Something only he knows.

So it may seem like he was not the only one left in the dark tonight.