You have an band?

!!!! Chapter 7 !!!!

I wake up when Angel does her annual lecture to me in the bright morning. Lucky me.

“Chloe, if you want a ride, hurry your little booty up” her voice trails off as she moves away from my door. I struggle to get out of my bed, not wanting to leave the warmth of the covers that consumes me. I get out of bed, moving towards my dresser to choose my outfit of the day. Using my sensible fashion skills, I slide on my light blue jean shorts with rips on them with a light pink tank top with ruffles hanging loose. Adding more to my look, I add a simple pink headband that matches my tank top to hold my hair back. It’s strange, I’m feeling girly today. All set to move on with my day, I walk towards my blinds to shed some light into my room. Not really expecting a clear view of a guy, straight in front of my window, stripping off his shirt revealing amazing tan muscles and abs. Oh my heavens. He puts his shirt back on, keeping those abs away from me. I frown a little oh god, I’m not Angelique. Come on Chloe. He turns his body towards me and our eyes lock. Of course, I wave like an idiot at him. Trying to play off that I didn’t see what I did see a moment ago. His reply is a smile and wave. I unlock my window and lift up and he does the same.

“Hey, how was the ice cream shower?” He asks.

“Oh just pleasant” I mutter. Wait, how does he know about Keaton and I’s accident with the icecreeam. “How do you know about that?” I raise my eyebrow.

“Keaton came in with ice cream dripping on him and then last night, your shades were open and I saw you with ice-cream all over you, so I plugged in everything”

“Oh” Well that’s great. Now I feel like I’ve been stalked. But last night was amazing. “I gotta go. See you in third period?”

“Yep”

After that, I stroll down the stairs, slap on my silver flip flops and walk right through the door without Angel noticing and for my sake, we won’t notice. I wait on the sidewalk, just a couple minutes to spare before riding the bus. I know Angel offered, but she is most likely to ditch the idea of giving me a ride and ill end up in the situation I was in yesterday.

A little baby golden retriever gallops towards me. I let an awe escape my lips. It’s to friggin cute. I look at he lost puppy with amazement. The sun reflects off perfectly on her or his golden fur. I pick up the helpless pup, struggling out of my grasp but soon come to a liking of me. I drag my fingers around its neck, noticing that is doesn’t have a collar. I guess it a stray, but I don’t want to leave it on the street where I can be abducted and treated horribly. Look at me sounding over protective.  I run the pup into my house, up my stairs, and settle on my bed. I pray that it won’t leak fluid on anything in my room.

“I’ll be back soon puppy, you sit and be a good….girll….boy” I say unsure. I go back outside where Keaton is unlocking his car door.

“Want a ride ice creamer?” I laugh at his attempt of a nickname.

“ice creamer? And erm, I guess if you don’t mind.” I hop into his car and fasten my seat belt checking that I’m secured. “We need to hang posters soon” I mention.

“For what?”

“Lost dog, its so cute, I wanna keep her-im” Still not positive if it’s either a boy of girl.

“While we do that, you can help me put up signs for my band’s gig”

                      *******************************************

School has just comes to an end this day. I walk with Kate towards the parking lot where I’m hoping Keaton is planning to drive me home as well. I haven’t spoken to Wes at all since the window meet up. I’ve noticed Kate and Drew sharing glances at each other all during third period. She always found a way to bring him into a conversation. I offered to go over and hang out with him and Wes but she blushed and said no.

Keaton comes behind me grabbing me by my shoulder and we head to his candy red apple car, I wave goodbye to Kate who in returns gives me a wink. Thanks for the support Kate.

We pin posters everywhere around our town, well right now we are only posting Keaton’s band posters because I still need to make the puppy one.

I glance at the posters in my hands. “Your bands name is Emblem 3?” I question.

“Yes”

“Who is all in it?” I’m guessing three people because it is Emblem “3”.

“Me, Wes, and Drew”

“oh” I nod. Brothers in a band with a best friend? Oh dang.

“We are singing songs we wrote too” He says quietly.

“Who writes the music?”

“Mostly Drew, but we pitch in and share ideas.” He replies.

I should come and check it out. I don’t know why Keaton hasn’t said anything about me coming; maybe he doesn’t want me to go. I could just drop by maybe.

I sigh in defeat, I won’t go. The gig is in three days on Friday, it’s not like I have plans though.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in a long time and how short this chapter is. Im supposed to be writing my science fair paper so shhhh c: But more will happen in other chapters. I just had to write one and not do science. cause that stufff is boorriiinngggg >.<