Third period (:

• Dedicated to Katie B <3 My best friend ever.

Hai guys :*

Hope you guys enjoy reading ^.^ 

comment what you think and like pwease <3

Chloe on the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Kaliegh

                                              ------------------- Chapter 3 --------------------------

  The first two periods of the day have blown by so fast like a speed boat. Its already time for third period. I walk down the crowded halls, everything feels sticky from the on and off going rain storm. Come on California, make up your mind. I don’t want to keep striping off my sweat shirt but then putting it back on because of the cold wet rain.

  While I keep to myself, Ingoing eye contact from unwanted people. I bump into someone’s warm chest.

“I’m so sorry” I mutter without looking at the person.

“its okay, Rain girl” A familiar voice says.

I tilt my head up to get a glimpse of the guy. Omgawd, its Mustang guy, Keaton I think.

  “Oh my…Hey!” I get lost into his green blue-ish eyes. They are the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen .

“Where you going?” He grabs my crumbled up schedule that has been through a lot this morning.

“Oh gym” I reply to his question.

He smirks. “Well sorry to break it to you Rain girl, but gym is on the other side of school”

How stupid am I? I’ve been to this school before! This is only my 2nd year here.

“Oh well, I don’t know what I’m still doing over here, so um bye” I turn away quickly trying to hide my face with the sleeve of my light blue sweatshirt. He probably thinks I’m the stupidest thing he has ever seen in his life.

  As I walk into third period gym, everyone is sitting on the bleachers chatting off how their first day has been or their new crushes this year. Jeez, people these days. I don’t have a crush so far, but so far I have met some attractive guys and for my first day, this one must be the suckiest one ever.

  A waving hand shots out of the crowd, I realize that the hand belongs to my best friend Kate and the waving is waving towards me to join her. Finally something good happens in this dreadful day. I powerwalk over to her and sits beside her.

  She fixes her bright red straight hair that falls perfectly way past her shoulders almost near her belly button. She has perfect high cheek bones with a pink color to them. How can someone so flawless be my best friend?

  “So Chloe, I got my eye on someone” She winks at me. Oh great. Who is it this time?

“Oh my, I didn’t know you were turning lesbian because of me?” We both laugh “So who is it?”

“I don’t remember his name” She pouts with her bottom lip sticking up. “But he is so adorable! You would love him!”

  See what I have to deal with? I love Kate to death. I’ve known her since 7th grade, When nobody would even take a minute to Acknowledge me, She would come speak to me and eventually we began doing everything together after that.

 “He has the most beautiful...”

*WHHIIISSTTLLEEEE*

“Get in a group of four and space out the groups in the gym” A husky overweight gym coach says.