4. Akashi Seijuro - An Unfortunate Victory

A/N: 3000+ reads!
OMG. I AM DYING HERE. THANK YOUUUUUUU~! *le wild Eru glomps you*
So here's the Akashi fic lots of you wanted. Sorry if it's not that good. I meant to post a Midorima fic first - which I was working on for months. (Like one paragraph a week? LOL.) Anyway. Since today's Akashi's birthday, I made and finished this one instead. XD
Also, there's an OC in this fic. Kanazaki. As for his appearance. . . uh... IMAGINE HIM AS USUI TAKUMI FROM KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA. Didn't really give it much thought. Haha.

__________________________________________

You heaved a long sigh of relief upon finishing dusting the proofs of victory found in a shelf in your master's bedroom. There were medals, trophies, and certificates of all shapes and sizes which not only proved Akashi Seijuro's academic excellence, but also him being a sly tactician and a great basketball player ever since he was in middle school. You took a few steps backwards, admiring your cleaning work. The trophies and medals sparkled like brand new gold. Anyone who'd witness these would marvel on how amazing your Seijuro-sama is. 

You walked out of the room with a satisfied grin, walking straight to the living room only to see the backs of your older colleagues (basically, you're the youngest servant in the Akashi household, being about the same age as Seijuro-sama is). They were huddled around the living room as the voice of the energetic announcer from the television made up for the silence of your companions. 

"AAAND! RAKUZAN WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIP! 168 - 34!"

Almost everyone in the room jumped for joy, even if it was really expected. Talks and plans about the celebration for the young master's victory started. The cheerful chattering of your colleagues flooded over the television's sounds of the crowd cheering for Rakuzan and others comforting the opposing team, telling them that they're still the winners. 

Your eyes were completely glued to the red-haired male flashed in the television screen as the camera followed his team's every move. Your heart immediately did a back-flip as the screen zoomed to his handsome face, showing his emotionless expression. It was as if his expressionless heterochromatic eyes were staring at you as the reporter interviewed him about their victory. Of course, he gave oh-so-perfect responses. It has always been a mystery though; despite winning, he never smiled or even just showed a hint of being glad about it. Pride, could be. Especially today. There was something different. Something colder.

The program ended. Everyone went back to what they were doing. The others started cooking Seijuro-sama's favorite foods, making sure they are cooked to perfection, being the perfectionist the young master is. His personal butler, Kanazaki, who was two years older than you are, approached you with a smile that said everything. You nodded as you followed him outside.

Outside the Akashi Estate parked an expensive-looking limo. Kanazaki opened the door of the seat beside the driver's with a gentle smile. "After you, milady," he said, pretending to be a noble prince from the medieval times opening the carriage's door for you as he bowed with his right hand on his chest. You giggled at this gesture. "Why thank you, my fair prince!" you answered, getting inside the car as you pulled up your imaginary ball gown. He closed the door, went to his seat, then started driving.

"So you didn't go to Seijuro-sama's game today, did you?" he asked as the car took a left turn, his eyes not leaving the road. 

You shrugged. "Shida-san needed a hand today; she told me in the morning so I had to go home immediately. Couldn't resist. I also figured Seijuro-sama needed a break from his personal maid." You giggled at you last sentence despite hoping that it wasn't true. As the young master's personal maid, you also studied in Rakuzan High School as his classmate, attending to him whenever needed. Also, you went to his every game, cheering him on at the top of your lungs - not only as his maid but also as a girl who's secretly crushing on him. Besides, he'd need someone to carry his stuff, buy his water and food, and other stuff like that.