{♥ Day 1: Kuroko Tetsuya - Mamihlapinatapei}

A/N: A good day to everyone~

Apparently, this self-proclaimed procrastinating author decided to make a drabble each day until Valentine's Day. Each drabble's length depends on my mood and the ideas I get.

Since I couldn't find some prompts I'd like to do, I chose those rare/unusual words which I took from tumblr (and other sites, maybe?). These words are pretty scattered already so I don't know who to credit (lol). If ever you're reading this and you made the description or you're the original poster of the text post, please tell me so I could credit you~

Well, I started on the 4th (or 3rd?) so... YOLO. (hopefully i get to actually finish all 10 drabbles lol)

I'll try to take character requests (if there are any) after Day 6 or 7.

(i should also be doing my homework right now. it's 1 am. gadammit, eru. XD)

----

Mamihlapinatapei 
(n.) a look shared by two people who are both willing to start something but are both reluctant to initiate

~♥~

You look. You blush. You smile.

You played with your fingers on your desk in boredom, only looking up when a glimpse of the sky’s blue entered your range of sight. Your eyes instinctively went to the direction of the calming color you were quite fond of and pretty familiar with, and saw the presence-less male enter the classroom with his bag carefully slinging around his shoulder, without the knowledge of anyone else in the class. He made his way to seat then hung his bag on the metallic hooks provided by his respective table before taking the light novel he had been reading for three days now.

His pale fingers opened the book to where he probably left off last night. His deep ocean-like eyes moved from each page’s top to bottom repeatedly, immediately immersing himself in the world of fiction.

A content smile graced your lips as you gazed at him. In this room filled with the busy and noisy chatter of your classmates, which you didn’t like at first but soon learned to endure, you’ve found your own serenity in watching the person you deeply admire do things in his own pace every single morning.

His downcast sapphire orbs moved upwards to look at the empty chalkboard, then, your heart thumping loudly in anticipation, he steadily turned his head to your direction, his blue eyes meeting yours and sending electricity all over your body. Your breathing hitched the moment you locked gazes with the Phantom Sixth, briefly followed by the heating up of your cheeks, which you were still embarrassed of. His lips curled slowly and slightly into one of the gentlest and most beautiful smiles you have ever seen in your life as he made a curt nod, and you did your best to do the same even with the loud bass drumming in your ears. He slowly turned back to his book, and you wished there was at least a piece of reluctance in his action.

You look. You blush. You smile.

Same old procedure.

A sense of longing filled your chest as your eyes fell back to your intertwined fingers. You couldn’t say that you were already content with that daily interaction with him; you actually somehow wanted more, but that would be greedy already. It was a miracle that the basketball team’s passer didn’t think you were creepy when you stared, that he chose to even look at your dull eyes, that he actually made one of his heart-melting smiles especially for you, and that he did this wordless (and maybe meaningless) interaction with you every morning. A part of you hoped that it meant something more, but your reason would whip some sense to it and convince you that it was just him being kind.

You did consider confessing, but the fear of rejection created a barrier around your being to restrict you from initiating any advances.

You took another peer, and, unexpectedly, he wasn’t on his table. His book lay forgotten on his desk, its owner suddenly out of sight. You looked around the room, panicked; you never lost sight of him and this would be the first.

“______-san.”

You jolt on your desk, startled with that ever-so-familiar voice calling your name. Your grip on your hands tightened unconsciously when it registered in your mind that it was him, he was in front of you, and he was staring at you so openly. You looked up as you did your best not to faint, sighting his usual deadpan expression. However, something seemed different. Was it just you or were you seeing light pink dusting his cheeks?

“Yes?” you inquired a little too softly that you wanted to slap yourself for the humiliating action, breathing steadily and smiling gently.

“Can you meet me at the rooftop after school?”

You look. You blush. You smile.