Chapter 20

Mia P.O.V

Have you guys ever felt the need to impress someone? Well I'll tell you one thing.. Growing up with parents who work day and night even tough they had a high salary, my childhood revolves around all the babysitters that took care me. I don't remember a single memory in my childhood that I have spent with my parents.

I guess that when I was little, Niall's parents were like my parents. I was welcome at their household like their very own daughter. Maura would go shopping with me to buy some clothes and she and helped me through a lot with especially growing up..

It feels like my parents never gave much attention to me. Even tough they come home now and then, they would always find excuses to avoid doing anything with me. My first play back in middleschool ; the said that they couldn't come because well they were 'busy'

All I wanted was my parents to tell me they love and proud of me of how so far I have become. Now this musical could be my big break! But then again the people I wanted to see the most were'nt there as the curtains withdrew.

I mentally sighed and new this was about to happen. But I have to lift my hopes up, today's a big day and I won't let anything go wrong. Everything has to be perfect.

Zoe P.O.V

"Oh my god! She's amazing! I knew she could sing and dance but I didn't know she was that good" I whisper-yelled at me and the girls.

"She always has been the musically talented one. Niall and her had always bonded the closest and now I know why" Kat replied.

"Too bad Stacey couldn't make it' 

Now as the musical went along, Mia was singing 'The One That Got Away' by Katy Perry and it was beautiful. I'm sure the crowd were staring at her with amazement. The story was getting on so well, there were happy, sad and cute moments but as the musical come to an end, soemone's phone rang loudly : too loud.

We were looking frantically where the sound came from and we noticed that Zayn was fidgeting as he took his phone out and answer it, but before you know it something tragic happened : his wig fell off.

Looking alarmed, he stood still head from left and right hoping no one would recognize him but it was too late.

"OH MY GOSH!! ITS ZAYN!! I knew if Mia was here so was One Direction" 

And just as the sentence have been said almost all the girls and actually some guys stood from their seat and ran into our direction. The boys looked reluctant but they all stood up and made a run for it. Just when I thought they couldn't get stupider, they had ran towards the stage.

"Hey isn't that Dani, El, Zoe and Kat?" someone else continued and I knew we were doomed.

Standing up abruptly we ran towards the same direction as the boys, Mia didn't look quite happy when the musical had to close down from all the mobbed of girls than weren't only who attended the play. It was like a 'directioners' invasion and everything had to be closed.

Mia stood in front of us with a bewildered look on her face. Oh this could not be good.

"What the heck was that?! Somehow you ruin the play! Ruin the people who made this musical dream crush and especially you ruin my effort of doing everything right for this play!!" She said with her hands on her hips and we all mumbled a 'sorry'.

"I wanted to know who was it? Who's phone ringed and drop their costume?" She said eye-ing us when Zayn raised his hand and to say if looks could kill right now, Zayn would be buried by now.

"Oh I expected it was from you Zayn! Let me guess the call was from your mystery girl again?! Zayn we told you online dating will never work out! Can't you find someone better?" Mia shouted at him.

"Why can't you shut up for once Mia?! It wasn't my fault okay!! I didn't know she would call and for your information, I did stop calling her but this call was from---" He was cutted off by a familiar voice.

"Me"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Haha who would you think it it? Is it someone they know? Or Dont? Since this is left with a mystery, I just wanted to say that I hope you like it and if you want more, please comment down below..

~ @smileyonezerofive