Chapter 10

Mia P.O.V

"Eleanor Calder?" I said in disbelief.

She looked behind her left and right before turning back to me.

"Yes? You must be Stacy's roomate" She said launching forward to me give me a hug and i stood there unexpected of her action.

"You dont know who I am?" I asked.

"No.. should I?" she asked.

"Oh sorry then.. My name is Mia Anderson" I said letting go of the hug.

"Mia? Anderson? Niall Horan bestfriend/crush/princess? Mia Anderson?!?" She looked at me shocked.

"Um.. I got the bestfriend part but we're just friends" I reassured her.

"Oh.. Right..." She said giving the same devious grin Lou gives Which is creeping me out.

"Yup proven that you and your boyfriend are like peanut butter and jelly" I laughed.

"I know right! Wait til she gossips about him! Gets worse" Stacey said rolling her eyes and plopped down at the love seat.

"Where did you come from El?" I asked.

"Oh I'm from Manchester University, recently graduated so here I am" El smiled.

"Thats awesome! I heard we had a model girlfriend here" I nudged her.

"Yeah I'm just a plain model for Hollister" She said.

"Hey your pretty! You should be those Victoria Secret Models! I'm sure Lou would like it" I winked.

"Maybe I should?" She said before we all bursted out laughing.

"The boys are in town! Why arent you hanging out with them?" El asked me.

"I could say the same thing" I looked at her.

"Touche~ My friend! But I'm doing a surprise for later" El said.

"Oh well I'm not on speaking terms with them" I rolled my eyes.

"Why?" El asked.

"You never told me you knew One Direction before?" Stace suddenly asked.

"Yeah I do.. Niall is my childhood bestfriend" I smiled.

"So back to why you arent talking to the boys?" El said.

"Well lets just say when they left Mullingar, they didn't tell us- No contact no anything!" I said.

"Those boys are idiots! But wait you said us?" El asked confused.

"Oh me and my friend Kat which is Harry's girlfriend" I said taking a sip of water from my cup.

"What?! Harry's girlfriend is Amber.. Their new wardrobe stylist" El said and i pratically chocked on my water.

"What?!? So your saying that Harry is with 2 girls at the same time?!?" Stace said.

"I'm going to kill that dude! Any chance you might know where the boys are el?" I asked.

"Yeah I know their apartment which isnt far away from here.. Why?" She hesitated.

"I'm teaching the cheshire cat a lesson" I said devilishly.

"But i thought you said your not on speaking terms with them?" Stace said.

"I'm doing revenge its not like I'll talk to them" I said.

There was a reason, for me doing this. I've watched Kat get Heartbroken by boys way to many times and I promised her i would do anything from it happening again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After chilling out, El asked if we wanted to go out. Since Stace had class tomorrow she couldnt come with us. I thought when is the perfect opportunity to kill the cat then now?

 We took a cab and after a 10 minute drive, we arrived in front of this huge apartment building.

"This place is huge!" I exclaimed in awe.

"Yeah its amazing! Now lets go!" El said as she grab my hand and we rushed into the building. we went into the elevator and stop on the highest floor. I realized that this floor only had one door and I look an El puzzled.

"Yeah they live in a presidential suite! But this works for me" El said before going to the door and went to knock while I was hiding behind a potted plant.

"What are you doing?! Come here" El said and made me stand next to her. El knocked the door again only to be opened by the most famous other girlfriend of One Direction, Ms. Danielle Peazer.

"EL!!! You didn't tell us your back?!?" Danielle said giving her a hug as she let go, her wondered over to me.

"Who--" Just as she was about to say something.

"My baby girl El is back!!!!!!!" Louis said as he went to tackle Eleanor resulting them laughing hard on the ground. Both of them, got up and their laughter died down. Louis then looked at El then to Dani then finally at me. He was still smiling until he realized I was there.

"LADS!!!!!!!" Louis yelled out and I swear there was a 100% chance I was about to go deaf.

"What?! WHO?!" The other boys came out looking confused as ever but I was laughing so hard so was Eleanor.

I had then realized that Louis had a carrot at his back pocket. Harry was wearing nothing except his boxers holding a tv remote, Liam was holding a pillow pet, Zayn had a hairdryer and Niall was holding a bag of cheetos?

"Really lads?! If i was in danger you brought me these? seriously Nialler cheetos?" Louis said annoyed and the boys glared at him when they sensed there was no emergency. Their eyes looked at El and said Hi and as they turned to me...

"This is more awkward than I thought..." I said aloud as the boys were now looking at me. I shrugged and grabbed some cheetos from Niall and slapped Harry's forehead.

"Ow!!" he said rubbing it.

"Thats what you get! El I'm going now!" I said as I walked into the elevator.

"But--" She was cutted off by the doors closing as I wave everyone goodbye

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hye guys thanks for following me on twitter, Instagram, Facebook! Really meant a lot to me! So recently a fan had made me a new cover for 'You've Changed..' and I thought it was amazing!!

So inbox me what u think of the new cover?

The cover was made by ~ @emilydolegiewicz

Another thing I wanted to write was how do you think of me making a trailer for my books? Cause for some reason I am OBESESSED WITH THE TRAILERS ON YOUTUBE!!

So what cha think?