Chapter 2

Niall P.O.V

Bye! Luv u too xoxo - Mia

You dont know how much i love you Mia.. If you only knew...

I really really miss her. I miss my chubby bestfriend. No! I'm not making fun of her! I would never hurt her! She's too precious.

Anyway currently i was waiting for the boys in the dressing room. I was as usual looking at the high school photo of me and Mia. Oh how much i missed her.

I think i was just staring at the photo the whole time that i didnt realized the boys came back inside.

"Hey Niall! What are ya doing mate?" Liam asked.

"Huh what?! Nothing.." i said trying to hide the photo. Epic fail! Louis snatched the photo behind my back.

"Who's this nerd next to you?" Harry asked.

That made me angry. No one can call her that.

"Hey dont call her a nerd!! She's not one!! And shes my bestfriend!!" i said pushing Harry roughly.

"Woah..chill mate..we didnt know.." Zayn said.

"Sorry..i just didnt like people callong her that" i said pulling Harry up.

"Its okay mate! I'm guessing we're gonna meet her tomorrow?" Liam asked.

"Yup!! I cant wait!" i said grabbing the photo back and smiled.

We headed back to the flat, packed out bags and have a good night rest before our flight tomorrow.

--The Next Morning--

Mia P.O.V

Yawned. Today's the day!! Niall's coming home! And i cant wait to see him :)

It was 10 am. I picked my outfit for the day which was a strapless flower printed dress with converse. I needed to take a shower first.

After my amazing shower, i wrapped a towel around my body. I went to my dressing table and saw that i had a text from Niall.

Hey i'm boarding the plane now, meet ya at our fav cafe - Nialler

Sure right on it - Mia

So i took my dress and put it on. To think i couldnt use this last time. Yeah after i lost a few weights, i had to get bew clothes. I blow dried my brown hair and straightened in to perfection.

Then i went downstairs and ate breakfast. I still got plenty of time so i'm just going to watch the telly.

Niall P.O.V

Huh.. the smell of ireland, the smell of home! You could smell the roast patatoes here ;)

We recently landed and decided puttong our luggages at my house first. Then we are going to my favourite cafe and meet up with Mia.

As we reached the front door of my house, i just put my luggage to the side.

"Hey mom! I'm home! I gotta go see Mia!! Bye! Love you!" i yelled.

"Niall James Horan! Hold on! Give your mother a hug!" i groaned and gave her a hug.

"Niall introduce your friends" she continued.

"Mom, this Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn!" I said pointing to each.

"Nice to meet you please call me Maura!" she continued.

"Mom can i go see Mia now?" i groaned.

"Of course dear.. and your gonna get a big suprise, your very lucky to be friends with her!" my mom said heading to the kitchen.

I was confused what did she mean I'm gonna get a big suprise and i was lucky to be friends with Mia? I shrugged and jumped into the car with the boys trailing behind me. I had texted Mia that we were coming.

As we reached the door, i whispered to the boys.

"Find a girl with glasses and chubby" i said.

"Yeah mate.." Zayn said as we entered the cafe.

To my suprise i didnt find a single girl i was expecting. She texted me she was already there. I looked around franticly. Where could she be?

"Niall!!!" a girl yelled. That voice seems familiar.

The girl walked over to us. I could say she was beautiful. Her eyes, her face and everything about her seems familiar.

"Niall you dont recognise me?" she asked. I shook my head. The boys had their jaws dropped as the girl took glasses and put it on her face.

"M-Mia?" i said finally.

"Yes you dim wit!" she replied putting the glasses back in her bag.

"Niall she's hot" Zayn whispered.

I shoot him a glare.

"Hey Niall i didnt get my hug yet.." she pouted.

I smiled and hugged her. Wow! She changed a lot she used to be a bit nig and now she as petite as ever.

"So.." she said as she let go of the hug.

Harry nudged me.

"Mia meet my bandmates.." i said.

"I'm Styles. Harry Styles!"

"Liam Payne"

"Zayn Malik"

"Louis the Tommo Tomlinson"

She giggled when Louis introduced himself. She had a cute giggle.

"Please take a seat..you want anything?" she asked taking a seat.

"Do they have carrots?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, i'll go order some tea and cupcakes for y'all! wait here!" she said standing up.

As she left the boys bombarded me with questions.

"Niall thats not a geek, thats a beaut!" Harry said.

"She is Hot! Niall why have you been keeping here?" Zayn joked.

"Yeah yeah but shes mine" i said.

"We'll see.." Zayn said.

Mia came back with teas and cupcakes and a carrot cake for Louis.

"So Mia wanna hangout with us?" Harry asked.

"Um..sure!" she smiled.

As we finished and got up. i whispered in her ear.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do"

She mouthed "I know"

Then we headed back to my house.