Chapter 14

Mia P.O.V

So I have been quite busy lately with college and etc.. but I still get to spend time with the lads and all. Zoe had been in the same college as me, it's just that we haven't coincidentally met each other. I have been spending time with her and Stacey but of course I miss my Kat.

I talked to her the day, I got home from the lads when Harry and her were officially broken up to check on how she was doing. She said and I quote "I'm fine... I think it was time to move on.. and now I can date Grey" she said with a humourless laugh but something in my heart knew she was more than okay.... Anyway she's coming to visit me during winter break so I can't wait!

The boys are recording in the studio for their new song which they wouldn't tell us girls about saying it was a surprise. Niall and I have been officially told to the public we were together where now true directioners ship #Miall or #NIA worldwide.

Now remember when I said that Zoe and Zayn got along like really really well? And shouldn't they just be dating?

Well you could say Zayn is just too blind to see that cause of that mysterious girl he keeps texting. He still doesn't know her name but he was just head over heels for a girl he hasn't seen yet in the naked eye.

Stacey said she was just the akward potato when everyone else was in a relationship except her but she always said it in like a sarcastic way. Has she met her guy? I dont know..

"Honey! I'm home!!!" Louis bellowed out into the apartment.

To answer your theory, yes I'm currently living with the boys as it was better than to have me have a sleepover everyday which was pretty pointless.

"Hey Mimi" Niall said as he kissed me and grabbed the glass of lemonade from my hand.

"Hey i was enjoying that" I said and he shrugged.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked as the rest of the boys asked,

"Where's Zoe?" 

You see since Zoe has been a friend of mine, we were always together from hanging out to shopping and what other girlfriends would do..So when she wasnt basically stuck with me got the boys curious..

"She has class today" I said taking back my lemonade from Niall as he gave me a pouty face.

"Zayn said he wanted to go out for a bit"  Harry said as he took my lemonade from my hands and drank it.

"Aw..c'mon can't you just walk to the fridge and get it yourself" I huffed.

"Nah..Too lazy.." He said.

"So what do we have planned out for the day?" I asked snuggling closer to Niall as he put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"What do you want to do babe?" He asked.

"Um..could you tell me what the new song your making?" I asked pulling my best puppy dog face.

"Um..No! It a surprised! You and the rest of the girls will find out sooner or later" He said.

"Liam!!" I said.

"Yeah?" He turned to me.

"Where's Dani?" 

"She'll be back any time now...Why?" He sound concerned.

"Well we're going to suprise Zoe so we can give her a total make over!" I exclaimed as I clapped my hands like a walrus.

"Yeah I mean not saying she isn't pretty but with the glasses gone we could totally transform her!" Louis said giving Harry a high-five.