Chapter 13

Rewind A bit..

So everyone always get stuck reading the new updates as they dont remember the last chapters.. Okay so Reminding you..

- The boys went to Mullingar where Niall reunite with his old bestfriend name Mia. Mia had a bestfriend name Kaitlin a.k.a Kat.

- Kat and Harry had a bit of a chemistry while the boys were there. As Mia and Zayn but they realized that they were better off as friends and Zayn realized that Niall has been liking her since a long time.

- So the day the girls got their acceptance letters to their uni, they went to visit the boys but they had already left which left the girls heartbroken

- Few months later as Mia was sitting in starbucks where she was then reunited with the boys.

- She told her roommate Stacie about the boys when Stacie's cousin a.k.a Eleanor which then El told her about Harry's other girlfriend Amber who were the boy's new wardrobe stylist.

- That made Mia angry (Chapter 10 and 11)

I think you know the rest.. So keep on reading if your interested :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V

Okay. You can do this Harold. Just pick up the phone, dial the number and tell the truth. Tell Kat the truth and I hope she still accepts me though. Dialling the number while breathing in and out. I didn't realized she answered when I heard her screaming through the phone.

"Hello?!?!?! What's wrong with you?!?!? Stop breathing heavily in and out!!! I"m hanging up!" She threatened.

"NO!"

"Harry?"

"Hey Kat" I chuckled nervously

"What do you want?" She said angrily.

"Well... I decided to tell you the truth.. Huh.. I've been ignoring you cause actually I have a girlfriend" I confessed fully and there was silence.

"Um.. We actually broke up when we went to visit Mullingar and when we left.. She contacted me and somehow we ended up being together... But--" I was about to say but she cutted me off.

"But what Harry?!? She's more prettier than me?! Let me guess she's a model, she's rich and you like her more than me, right?! So I'm just going to say something simpler.. Me and you are OVER! Get it?! There's always that saying once a player always a player" she said and hanged up on me.

I looked at the phone and sighed and lay down on the bed. Why can't life be more easier? Why did I have to be so torn between the 2 girls that I like? But the words Kat said still played in my mind,

Once a player always a player

Mia P.O.V

Why I'm I blind all of sudden?!?!?!??!

"Mia stop screaming!! Its just the sun!"

"NO IT BURNS-- wait oh okay" I said and Niall chuckled.

"Its breakfast time!! Leggo my gorgeous girlfriend" Niall said and slung his arm on my shoulder.

We entered the kitchen where everyone was there except for Harry. Niall sat on a stool and pulled me down to sit on his lap.